This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visit Key West

The town of Ithaca, NY, is promoting travel to Key West because it is just too cold in Ithaca.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

And they are correct!

(I'm about 150 miles away but it's too damn cold here too!)
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I saw daffodils blooming today here... some in full bloom. It was 67F Saturday.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Palm Springs is boasting temps in the 80's. Not so bad here with the low 70's.

Comment

I actually expected Jester to post this ;-)

Comment

Eh, I expect Jester gets tired of threats of lynching during the winter when he shrugs and basically says "Winter? What's that?" Besides, while I can see Jester encouraging folks here to come to paradise to hang out, I doubt he really wants lots and lots of uncouth strangers cluttering up the place. More than they already have, I mean, Key West being a popular tourist destination and all.
            You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

I will be headed there from the frozen tundra in a month.

Frankly, I can't say I blame them.
              "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Working...
              X