X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the linemen on my dads crew

from the bottom of my heart thank you.
    A little bit on background for those who don't know in early December my dad fell down the stairs at our house and has a severe concussion so my parents are now switching to the downstairs bedroom at our house.
    One of the other supervisors at the power company where my dad works is very good friends with my family and asked the linemen on my dads crew if they would be willing to help us move the furniture and help with a couple other things that we couldn't do ourselves.
    Every single lineman that is on my dads crew that wasn't working today not only showed up to help they made sure my mom had their phone numbers so we can get more help if we need it they all volunteered to show back up when my Aunt gets her house sold to help her move in to the upstairs bedroom and to help move my things when I get my own apartment later this year.

Nice! He's well thought of, and maybe has helped them when they needed the help. A nice demonstration of what goes around, comes around. Good people!

Comment

Who's cutting onions in here?? waaaaahhhhh...
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Me. *sniff*

Comment

That's wonderful.
          Goes to show how much they think of your father.
          Sounds like very good people all around.

I hope your Dad is on the road to recovery.
          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
          X