This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, that's new...

So here I am, happily nomming on my chicken, when my phone dings with a new email. I take a peek and promptly inhale a bite of my chicken in a fit of laughter. I had to share.

INVITATION TO THE GREAT ILLUMINATI
    name.redacted@wakegov.com

Your email was selected among the ten lucky people giving the opportunity of becoming rich and popular by joining the great Illuminati network for more details please contact email (newmembership@outlook.com ) for more details.

The part that amuses me is that it is coming from someone in the Wake County government. Can you say hacked?
    "Oh, the strawberries don't taste as they used to and the thighs of women have lost their clutch!"

Quoth Heksubah View Post
    So here I am, happily nomming on my chicken, when my phone dings with a new email. I take a peek and promptly inhale a bite of my chicken in a fit of laughter. I had to share.

INVITATION TO THE GREAT ILLUMINATI
    name.redacted@wakegov.com

Your email was selected among the ten lucky people giving the opportunity of becoming rich and popular by joining the great Illuminati network for more details please contact email (newmembership@outlook.com ) for more details.

The part that amuses me is that it is coming from someone in the Wake County government. Can you say hacked?
    I dunno, guys, sounds legit.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
    X