Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And then there is this cartoon about supplying documents.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

LOL! I love it!

Quoth wolfie View Post
      If he deposes you again without having paid for the first deposition, and again the subpoena merely states WHICH documents, and not the form they are to be provided in, do you happen to have a 5 1/4" 1.2M floppy drive and a few disks for it kicking around?
      Sadly, no. But it's a fun idea!

Quoth Sunshine View Post
      I wouldn't do anymore depositions for him until he pays for the previous one. I'd be "unavailable" until I was paid.
      I don't, and I think he knew that. That's why the new date hasn't been set.

I called his accounts receivable yesterday. Looks like things have been shook loose.
      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Well it's about time!! And I bet my dad has a punch card you could use....that man doesn't throw anything away (he's not a hoarder, he just can't throw "useful" things away. We do it for him!!)

Comment

Nitpick: wouldn't it be accounts *payable* that would handle paying you?

Comment

Quoth Chromatix View Post
            Nitpick: wouldn't it be accounts *payable* that would handle paying you?
            Beats me. All I know is I made a phone call and next thing I know I get an email from the PC asking for an updated W9 so he can pay me.
            They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Working...
            X