This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
    Tell her the shops steward, a guy named Moses, has a list of demands and he wants to go over them with her over lunch.
    "Let my people go! ...to lunch."

I love these kinds of culture clashes, actually. I live in a city where downtown traffic got snarled one day because a large group of witches were dancing around a tree in front of City Hall. This is also the city where I watched a Druid perform a blessing ceremony on the Catholic basilica.

How much I would love it should it intrude on my lunch break though, is another matter.
    Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

I kept loosing my key, that's why he stashes one in a cubbyhole just above the 'P'.

Oops... forget I said that!
      *There is no greater gift than to be reborn with every heartbeat*
      *Grudges should only be held for as long as it takes to deliver a proper vengence!*

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
        Ah, you're right, ah well, my brain obviously doesn't have enough room in it to get things right, especially with Greek and Norse mythos in there along with Imperial Roman Military tactics.

I find it funny that the thing in common between Greek, Egyptian and Norse Mythos is that they are all backstabbing, aldutering, scheming gits. Makes things more interesting.
        Yeah. XD My fave Norse god is Loki, which probably says a lot about me.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
          You troublemaker! I don't particularly have a favourite god of any of the Mythos, so I couldn't really say
          I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Ah, Dionysus.

We in the theatre love the fact that the god of theatre is also the god of wine and sex, and the fact that the origins of theatre are linked to orgies. It seems so appropriate.
            "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
            Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
              Not irrelevant at all, if some person is trying to summon ancient dieties then we would need the Doctor in all his glory and we can be the backup posse.
              Yeah, but if we were the back up cast we'd all, like, die horribly. ... Unless it's new series, in which case there's an unfortunate 85% chance of an "everybody lives" situation.
              "Have muck knowledge, but no certainties. Live. I am sorry, Sorianna." -Gverion

Check out my DeviantArt Site
              Or my Webcomic!

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                Oh, not Loki. Well, ok, I love Loki, he's awesome, but you really, really don't want to mess with him. My best friend has far too much fun messing with my mind by challenging Loki to, well, everything. I swear, someday he's going to walk outside and get squished by, like, a giant snowball or something. ('cause it's summer, and Loki seems like he'd have that sense of humor)
                "Have muck knowledge, but no certainties. Live. I am sorry, Sorianna." -Gverion

Check out my DeviantArt Site
                Or my Webcomic!

Comment

Working...
                X