This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's an Argabarga giveaway!

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I couldn't think of where else it would go.

Mods, if it's a wayward thread, please move it along to it's proper home! Thanks.

Anyway, this is a thing I occasionally do on boards I'm a member of. Here's how it goes.

I bought 5 genuine PA postcards.

First 5 people who PM me with an address and a request for one, get one, free of charge.

It's first come, first serve, but don't worry, if it proves popular, there's always round 2.

Due to my extreme xenophobia/desire to keep things as cheap and simple as possible/laziness, entry is limited to those with a Continental US mailing address only. Sorry you international folk, maybe next time.

Have at it kids.
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Well, that was fast. We are closed until next time

Comment

Mail date is this Monday, Your winners are

-Andrew B.
      -Sarlon
      -Morgana
      -EricKei
      -Akasa

Comment

Aw dang and I thought it was going to be a giveaway of this month's prize twerps,nitwits and dunderheads.And their dearly beloved cars they have so generously left to Argabarga to store for a few days R&R....
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

I thought we'd get a free Argabarga.
          Seshat's self-help guide:
          1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
          2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
          3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
          4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

I was hoping for a free two truck.....

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              I was hoping for a free two truck.....
              Two? Getting greedy!
              "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Reminds me of a sign I saw at a baseball game:

"TWO AWAY ZONE"

Comment

Two away, bottom of the ninth...

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

Juuuuust a bit outside... he tried the corner and missed.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                      Two away, bottom of the ninth...
                      Quoth DiRF View Post
                      Juuuuust a bit outside... he tried the corner and missed.
                      Foulke to the set, the 1-0 pitch, here it is...swing and a ground ball, stabbed by Foulke! He has it. He underhands to first...and the Boston Red Sox are the World Champions!!!

*ducks*
                      "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Good follow up Dave! An acceptable time for a grown man to cry.

Comment

Due to me forgetting to take the cards with me to work yesterday, they went out this afternoon instead. Check in here, or PM me as they are received!

You wanna see grown men cry? How bout' this?

"Little roller, up along first.............. BEHIND THE BAG! It gets through Buckner! Here comes Knight and the Mets win it!"

Comment

I just got my postcard. Thanks, Argabarga.
                            Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Got mine. Thanks, Arga! ^_^
                              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                              X