X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUIT FUCKING SNOWING

LIKE RIGHT NAO.

It's March 24 and there's a mini-blizzard going on right now. Can hardly see across the street.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

I thought it was going to be a little. And I'd expect this post from blas.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Now that thread title, I agree with. The weather here today couldn't decide if it wanted to be sunny, or create mini blizzards. I mean, really. I was ringing up a customer tonight, looked outside, and it was snowing like crazy. Dafuq is this shit, Mother Nature?
      "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

It snowed really hard for about an hour (just ENOUGH to make the streets funky to drive one) then stopped. Got about 1/2 an inch.
        I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
        -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

We had hail yesterday in the UK. Spring SUCKS.
          I speak English, L33t, Sarcasm and basic Idiot.

Comment

Same thing here in Northern VA: one day it's in the 60's or even 70's, then a cold day, then snow, then back into the 60's a couple of days later!

I guarentee you Spring will be something you can nap through, then a summer of triple digits and no rain...

Comment

Michigan is right with the rest of you right now. My blue car was white.

Comment

Quoth houdini View Post
                We had hail yesterday in the UK. Spring SUCKS.
                On Saturday we had: strong winds, bright sunshine, rain, hail and snow. At least if we didn't like the weather it would have changed in 10 minutes...
                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Spring? ...Nope.

Comment

We didn't get much snow here yesterday, and all that fell melted quickly once the sun came out. What I don't like is it's 9 F right now, and the high is only supposed to be 21.

One month till my tropical vacation. I have to keep thinking about that to keep sane.
                    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Here in the sticks in my part of Virginia, it's about 3 inches and still snowing...hard.
                      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

We got a dusting but it's still cold. It's just dark and dreary here. I should just close the blinds and turn all the lights on because that would be more cheery. Next week it's going to be in the 60's.
                        I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

We're waiting for it out here in the Maritimes. Yesterday they were saying my area was in the 10-15cm region. (Nova Scotia was in the 50cm area). Today it looks like it's slowing down and shifting to the south a bit, but we've got 10cm and high winds coming.

As I said on Facebook, as far as I can tell, Mother Nature gave up Spring for Lent. Therefore we won't have any melt until mid April. (And considering the Saint John is still frozen solid and weeks behind in the thaw, that's looking very probably).

I've got pics from Last year, of the river being ice free and no snow on the ground on April 4th. This year, the river's still rock hard, and there's at least 2-3ft of snow everywhere.

Comment

All I can say is, the Starks warned us.

If you see any zombies or White Walkers, blow the horn three times and RUN.
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Trixie View Post
                              We got a dusting but it's still cold.
                              Same here in Chicagoland.
                              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                              X