• Show
Clear All

A week ago in my yard: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140320_164023.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	136.9 KB
ID:	2030438
    I think it's a Croak-A**.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
      Croak-A**.
      Crocus flower...

Comment

Sick of this crap. Been snowing all afternoon. Grass is covered. Nothing on the sidewalks or streets yet. 2-4 inches they are saying.
        "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
          Spring? ...Nope.

That would be the same message I got down here too. . .

We had snow showers part of the morning but b/c the ground was above freezing, they melted as they hit the ground - since noonish we've had rain showers and right now it's trying to clear out, but it's getting colder (low tonight is expected to be around 26 before the wind chill in the mid teens.)

Hopefully our extended forecast is accurate - they're calling for highs in the upper 60's this weekend and into next week.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I was working outside today, -9, but the winds were 45km/h and we were right on a big lake, the windchill felt like -25. If I hadn't had a 3 hour drive in a very warm car after work I would probably still be frozen. I'm totally over this winter. I'm also over $5400 into wood, propane and electric since October. So, so over this winter.
            Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

Hey, that's an idea. You could make SO much money selling wood right now...
              My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Currently in Western North Carolina there are about two inches of snow on the ground, with a roaring wind and a temperature expected to drop to 20F tonight.
                Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

It was 60 degrees this weekend...and then it snowed last night.

/sigh

Comment

I freaking TILLED MY GARDEN last Friday. Was all yeaahhhhh baby tomato time and then this.

/pouts
                    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                      I freaking TILLED MY GARDEN last Friday. Was all yeaahhhhh baby tomato time and then this.

/pouts
                      Seraph, dear, you forgot that before you were an Enemy of Normalcy, you were an Enemy of Nature, didn't you?
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Wow, our snow is sure melting fast.
                        My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

3-5 inches of white shit tomorrow.

One month till a tropical vacation. I can make it, somehow.
                          "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Now this was a thread title that I can wholeheartedly endorse.

First one to complain about the heat this summer gets slapped upside the head.
                            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Didn't someone predict triple digits with no rain after a winter like this?
                              My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

IT FREEEEEAAAAKKKKIKIIIINNNN DID THE SAME THING TONIGHT!!!!!!

It started snowing about 11pm. Snowed about an hour. Again just enough to make the road funky to drive on. The saving grace was that we only had 4 delivery orders after that.
                                I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                                -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
                                X