This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with a movie title

My google-fu has failed me. The movie in question is most likely a 'B movie'. Supposedly there are seven daggers that can kill either damien or the devil (I am pretty sure it was Damien, but not positive). The demon (or devil) uses illusions and other demons to make the people use up the daggers. I THINK it has the word gate in the title, but not sure Anybody??
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

I think it's The Omen III. Don't hold me to that, but I'm pretty sure I saw part of it at one point.
    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

http://omen.wikia.com/wiki/Daggers_of_Megiddo

Is that what you were thinking of?
      You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Andrew B. View Post
        I think it's The Omen III. Don't hold me to that, but I'm pretty sure I saw part of it at one point.
        The theatrical title was, in fact, The Final Conflict.
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Though I believe that may have been the inspiration for the movie, that is not it. I know that the daggers are used one by one. And one of the scenes there are a six of the stabbed people surrounding the last one with a dagger ... heh I probably am not explaining it very good.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
          X