This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Princess-Snake View Post
    The mother then tells me that if I'm a cripple, I shouldn't be out in daylight!

(I love emoticons, those say it all!)
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

"Oh, you're right...I shouldn't be out in daylight. Plus, I should avoid being near others since my cripple-dom is CONTAGIOUS." *runs around counter* "WAIT! GIVE US A HUG!!"

...should it concern me that my automatic responses are ALWAYS pure evil?
      "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Princess Snake, does your carnivore diet prohibit you from having any fruit whatsoever? If you're allowed to have any fruit, there's these drinkable fruits in a bottle usually found in the produce section and they taste great.
        My Fanfic Page
        My Fiction Page
        My Social Group
        My Pet Social Group
        My You Tube Channel

Comment

These are the kinds of people that'd eventually become roommates that steal your clothes and then throw them away because they don't fit. That or they become dead.

Comment

Quoth purplecat41877 View Post
            Princess Snake, does your carnivore diet prohibit you from having any fruit whatsoever? If you're allowed to have any fruit, there's these drinkable fruits in a bottle usually found in the produce section and they taste great.
            Sorry. I can't have any fruit whatsoever. Just meat. And eggs.
            "But I don't want to be among mad people."
            You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

Working...
            X