This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth edible_hat View Post
    My slightly sleep deprived mind is imagining these EWs as cave-dwellers.

"What do you mean there's no sabre-tooth tigers left? I demand my food for free!"
    I think if anyone had been stupid enough to be an Entitlement Whore in primitive times, his skull and his neighbor's club would've had a brief but intense meeting.

(Someone on CS has something similar for a sig line.)
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Just ow. I feel so sorry for the poor clerk and Manager!

O/T:
      First two stories on Chinese food, now one based at Hardee's, I'm hungry now and all the restaurants are CLOSED!
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
        Yeah, I eventually did. And ya know...the chicken strips there ROCK. I mean...good lord. Hardee's always did know how to make good chicken.
        Good to know you ate. I hate when pregnant women forget to eat.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Dude, if that guy was holding me up I'd show him more than a few words to see him on his way. Sucky employees, I'd call the cops on him, fuck em.
          Broadcasting to you live from the nerve center of my brain..... szzzt *we are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by*

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
            Good to know you ate. I hate when pregnant women forget to eat.
            hehe....I'm no longer pregnant. As of six days ago.

But I still have to eat for two...I'm nursing so I have to make sure I get enough to eat or else I pass out. Hard lesson learned from last time. :P
            By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
              hehe....I'm no longer pregnant. As of six days ago.

But I still have to eat for two...I'm nursing so I have to make sure I get enough to eat or else I pass out. Hard lesson learned from last time. :P

Congratcheemelations!!!! Was it a boy or a girl? length and weight? DETAILS MAN!! I want DETAILS!!!
              You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take,and statistically speaking, 99% of the shots you do take.

Pirates Vs. Ninjas. Which would you choose? http://s1.darkpirates.com/c.php?uid=40174

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                ...the chicken strips there ROCK. I mean...good lord.
                I first read that as, "the chicken strips there are ROCKS," and I was hoping you didn't break a tooth!
                Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth Brightglaive View Post
                  Congratcheemelations!!!! Was it a boy or a girl? length and weight? DETAILS MAN!! I want DETAILS!!!
                  http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=29666

Phwahaha! =D

But to sum that up, it was a girl, 8 lbs 3 oz, and 19.5 inches long. And as I mentioned in there...no drugs. T_T What a painful 45 minutes of my life...

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=29666
                    T_T What a painful 45 minutes of my life...
                    If i ever do have a baby, i want as many drugs as i can get and still stay awake. You are a bigger woman than me.
                    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

I'd be willing to bet I'm a lot smaller. I have to do the "undetectable stretch" to ping 5'3" when I get my height checked.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                        I'd be willing to bet I'm a lot smaller. I have to do the "undetectable stretch" to ping 5'3" when I get my height checked.
                        Sounds like we're about the same size then. I'm only 5'2.
                        Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Working...
                        X