Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Christmas Card Exchange: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year! Tallies are closed...thanks everyone!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh, there we go ^_^ Thanks, all!
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      ... my bookmark was going to the second page.
      Oh! A borkmark, then.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
        Oh! A borkmark, then.

Sort of; on that page I can see all the names, which is really what I wanted to bookmark (that's how I can count the number of countries represented).

Which, by the way, is
        USA 14
        South Africa 1
        Canada 2

Then again, that page doesn't have the tally links, so I should probably just bookmark the first page.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Count in UK :P address will arrive soon...
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Reminder: Only 31 days remain to sign up for the 2015 Christmas Card Exchange event!

So far, BookstoreEscapee, Monica, TawnyMyst, Ironclad Alibi, EricKei, ParkingWitch, iradney, BlaqueKatt, Trixie, KuariKaydrith, morgana, Irving Patrick Freleigh, DGoddessChardonnay, mathnerd, taxguykarl, Kheldarson, bhskittykatt has joined.
            Automated Poster for the Pep Squad!

PM BookstoreEscapee, Pedersen, or one of the mods. I'm not real!

Comment

OK, OK, I signed up!
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Reminder: Only 28 days remain to sign up for the 2015 Christmas Card Exchange event!

So far, BookstoreEscapee, Monica, TawnyMyst, Ironclad Alibi, EricKei, ParkingWitch, iradney, BlaqueKatt, Trixie, KuariKaydrith, morgana, Irving Patrick Freleigh, DGoddessChardonnay, mathnerd, taxguykarl, Kheldarson, bhskittykatt, Kiwi, MoonCat has joined.
                Automated Poster for the Pep Squad!

PM BookstoreEscapee, Pedersen, or one of the mods. I'm not real!

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                  OK, OK, I signed up!
                  Welcome to the Christmas Card Exchange. Is this your first time?
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I'm all signed up!
                    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

That makes 3 Canadicans, 1 South Africaer, and 15 USians.
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                        Welcome to the Christmas Card Exchange. Is this your first time?
                        Yep. I've been a member for a few years but never did the card exchange before.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                          Yep. I've been a member for a few years but never did the card exchange before.
                          Welcome aboard....Beware of glitter bombs.
                          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                            Welcome aboard....Beware of glitter bombs.
                            Hey, I believe that Christmas cards SHOULD have glitter on them!

That does NOT mean four pounds of extra glitter in the envelope, you guys...

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                              ...That does NOT mean four pounds of extra glitter in the envelope, you guys...
                              <Name redacted> looks at 4 kg package with hyper-vortex distributor...
                              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                                Hey, I believe that Christmas cards SHOULD have glitter on them!

That does NOT mean four pounds of extra glitter in the envelope, you guys...
                                Welcome aboard to the Christmas Card List. I've been doing this all but one year (and the one year I didn't feel like I could join in, IIRC my Mom was upset w/me over that.) So I haven't missed a year since that one (third year of the list, IIRC. Been so long my memory isn't as good these days.)

But anyways, glitter is good. But when you have pets around, it's not so good for them. And since I have the four kittens (who are almost grown up now) I'll have to be careful where I hang the cards, otherwise they'll be chew toys.

And not to mention it can make an awful mess on carpet, so be sure you have a good vacuum that really sucks.

Speaking of sucks, I need to get the filters cleaned out on my Dyson soon so I'm ready for the holi-daze.
                                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                                X