Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did they WANT me to turn me into the film's antagonist...?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Buzzard View Post
    Even with a complete cleaning that somehow got EVERYTHING, it's still going into a confined space with a bunch of unknowns who just might be contagious.
    How is this different from a supermarket, or Walmart?

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
      How is this different from a supermarket, or Walmart?
      A supermarket you need for essentials, and at the moment you have to book delivery/click and collect slots about 2 weeks in advance.

Going to the cinema is a leisure activity, so not worth the risk at the moment, especially if you have vulnerable people in your household.
      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth gerund View Post
        Not only did the theatre let her in, but her mother took her there and let her sit through 90 minutes of the most violent movie I had ever seen. (Until a few years later I saw "Django Unchained")
        I grew up in a university town, so the movie theater showed a lot of "arts" movies in addition to current flicks. Like a double bill of Casablanca and Gaslight. Or Valley of the Dolls, or Emanuele.
        My brother is rather proud of the fact that he once got in to see an X-rated film using an Under 17 discount ticket.

Comment

Working...
        X