This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a video editing/DVD burning program

I have an old version of Nero that I use to take video, clip, add chapters, make a DVD menu, and burn DVDs with. Been using the same program for years, I think this one is old enough to get a driver's license. I would like to find one that has the ability to zoom in the picture.

And I'd like to burn .iso files, if that's something I need to worry about it doing.

And something cheap. And easy to use because I am not the brightest.

Can anyone suggest a program I can upgrade to ?
    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

I'm very much an amateur -- so keep that in mind

I use Filmora Wondershare for editing, and I used to use Ashampoo Burning Studio for burning; FW can burn to DVD-5 and -9 nowadays (both as files and directly burn to disc), so I mostly just keep an old copy of ABS around for CD's and such. ABS in particular is very basic, but it does the job; basically, "It's better than the Windows built-in burning function." FW is decent but definitely not pro-level, and it's a one-time charge ($70ish for a lifetime license or $30/year for a yearly package); you get upgrades indefinitely after that with a lifetime license. I believe both have free trial (with watermark) versions you can try in order to test them out.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
    X