This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DISGUSTING

Having been in retail for a few years, I thought I'd seen/heard it all. OH, NO!!

Someone POOPED on the floor where our carts are normally stored. Large poop. Not a "kid had an accident" poop, but large, adult-sized poop.
    Here Mr Customer, let me pull that out of my arse for you!

Sadly, it's not an Urban Legend, as so many seem to think. Sorry you had to deal with that. I don't suppose there's a camera on the area, is there? If you could get video of the perp in the act, you could press charges.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Not surprised, sadly. Someone did that in the store where I used to work, right by the door to the garden centre.

Then, this Monday, someone peed themselves on the floor right in front of Customer Services.
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I remember one morning there was a trail of poo going down the aisle. Sadly, it wasn't heading towards the bathroom as fast as humanly possible. I put warning cones around it and clocked out... they didn't pay me NEARLY enough to deal with it.

Comment

Now, I've had kids lose it (usually because the parent ignored their request for a bathroom break) but not an adult. This wasn't drips, it was a pile.

Don't know if management checked the video. I did like Grendus & got the hell out of there!
          Here Mr Customer, let me pull that out of my arse for you!

Comment

Wasn't this woman was it?

Comment

Sh -- it happens. About ten years ago, I took a call from one of our stores that "someone just took a shit in our dressing room." As I was a computer operator covering for tech support, all I could tell them was "clean it up? Call your DM?"

But, yeah, it does happen.
              I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

I used to work at big blue home improvement warehouse. This particular lovely morning, I was manning the return desk which is right by the entrance. We didnt open till 7. Somehow a customer got into the store early and proceeded to drop little turd piles all the way through the store. At least they tried to get to the bathroom.

Comment

My best (and thankfully only, in the last twelve years) poop story involves a lot of poop, in a trash can, under the bag, in the men's room. Fun times... for anyone who wasn't me at the time.
                  "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Quoth Grendus View Post
                    I remember one morning there was a trail of poo going down the aisle. Sadly, it wasn't heading towards the bathroom as fast as humanly possible. I put warning cones around it and clocked out... they didn't pay me NEARLY enough to deal with it.
                    The pile of poop at my store had a trail of 'drops' leading from it to the bathroom, which mercifully wasn't too far away - the pile itself was actually in the middle of a mat, which was simply folded up and thrown in the skip When I first saw it, I thought perhaps a dog had got into the store (which wasn't unknown) but no...
                    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Oh how I wish that this was one if those freak disgusting acts people did and it was rarely heard of. Unfortunately I know all too well that this is grossly common. Once found a bag of poop in the lost property cupboard at my workplace. Not to mention the time someone pooped on the floor just in front of the toilet in the customer rest rooms. I mean, it's fairly obvious where you should be aiming, how the heck can you miss?? And upon missing, why in the name of all that is considerate, wouldn't you clean it up?!

Comment

This reminds me of a story I told here before, where there was shit all over the bathroom, including the sink and mirror. And the one who did it was an incontinent old man, because he leaked shit all over the place prior.
                        The customer is not always right. Most of the time, the customer is a clueless moron. If this offends you, you are this moron.

Comment

We once had a woman who took a shit in the ladies and then smeared it all over herself. Why would anyone think there is nothing wrong with doing that?

Comment

Once at one of the DMV branches, a manager came back from lunch. Hot, hot, hot summer day. He walked in and said, "It smells like someone shit in here."

"Yup. But it wasn't one of us." An older woman had set off down this short hallway (maybe 5 feet long), and had managed to leave 4 piles of turds in that short distance. Large piles. The manager said it looked like 2 large incontinent horses had been there. There was also a pile on the bathroom floor.

We hire a service to do our "special" cleaning (ever since they had an HIV positive customer lose bodily control in a lobby). But until the service arrived, they upended wastepaper baskets over the poop to contain the smell. It still got pretty ripe in there.
                            To seek it with thimbles, to seek it with care;
                            To pursue it with forks and hope;
                            To threaten its life with a railway share;
                            To charm it with forks and hope!

Comment

We've had that happen in our garbage bin section outside. You know, the ones that have wooden fencing around them? Yeah, someone managed to squeeze back there and drop out a turd the size of my maintenance guy's head. Gross.

Comment

Working...
                              X