• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
    I deserve a break today.
    So get up and get away...
    To McDonalds

Yep - I remember a bunch of old jingles too.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
      So get up and get away...
      To McDonalds

Yep - I remember a bunch of old jingles too.
      I'll just flip you The Byrds...
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

So, both yesterday and today, as the tow trucks were arriving (yes, I had my car towed twice in two days), I started singing the stupid Kit Kat song. This is all your fault, Argabarga!

As to FLL, I can also confirm it's international status, as it is also my preferred South Florida airport even though it's farther away from where I used to live than MIA. While I've never actually flown out of it for international points, I've dropped off and picked up countless friends and relatives flying to Canada, South American and the Caribbean. MIA is simply too busy already to handle all of the air traffic in and out of South Florida, and over the years, more and more traffic has been pushed up to FLL. Also, MIA is a royal pain to get to, especially now with a major construction project at an interchange of two major highways at the SW corner of the airport. Actually, there's not just two airports. There's three, as West Palm Beach has it's own airport, and while it's more limited on international flights, they still exist, and that's only another 45 minutes or so north of FLL (depending on traffic).
        At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Can we cease with the geography nitpicking, please? We aren't here to correct one another. Thanks
          "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Working...
          X