X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
    Do we each get a cookie?...lol.
    I was hoping that with a score of a million we'd all unlock some kind of power-up to use against the SCs....
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

YAY US! *happy dances for the occasion*
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

So, we hit the "One With a Million" a-cheese-ment.

We all get badges to put next to our names, right?

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Yay! Whoo! I guess all our kvetching hasn't exactly come to nothing!
          Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

I was the millionth post?!?! Not something I expected when I clicked on taurinejunkies link. That's kinda cool.

SC
            "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

The *apparent* millionth post, judging from the URL, but that may not be reliable and I'm not sure deleted posts' numbers get reused, etc.
              Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Working...
              X