This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volunteer needed!

Over more years than I can count, JuniorMintz has made the card exchange what it is. It's something that people look forward to and love to participate in.

Regrettably, JAM has decided to step down from the position. On behalf of everyone, I have to say thanks for doing the work so long!

The downside is that we need to find someone who can fill JAM's shoes. Are you that person?

My inbox awaits.

Rapscallion

Bump!!!!!!
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

What is involved?

Comment

Running the card exchange.

Rapscallion

Comment

I was hoping for a bit more detail. I've never participated before, and don't know what sorts of systems are already set up. If it's relatively easy (keeping lists, posting reminders) then I'm willing to do it, but if it requires a complete overhaul, or creation of new systems, then I don't have the time.

Comment

I could do it. I've participated the past 3 or 4 years and I think I have a decent idea of what JAM did for the most part.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Yaaaay **scurries off to corner the local glitter market**
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                Yaaaay **scurries off to corner the local glitter market**
                Don't forget to save some of that glitter...you never know when a certain horsie might pop up on the boards again.
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Several volunteers so far - thanks folks and we'll make a decision very soon!

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                  X