This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Outage, April 25, 2014

We're going to have an outage. The web hosting provider is doing a migration, and we're eligible for some upgrades in the process, so we're going to roll it all up into one outage. Outage begins at midnight, eastern daylight savings time. End time is unknown, as we will be performing a noticeable set of upgrades all at once.

CS Chat will get upgraded first, then comes CS itself. Total time is probably 60-90 minutes.

Huh... I bet ya'll use the same host I do .
    But the paint on me is beginning to dry
    And it's not what I wanted to be
    The weight on me
    Is Hanging on to a weary angel - Sister Hazel

Comment

Quite probably. They're pretty decent after all.

CS Chat is currently being upgraded, so inaccessible.

Comment

And the upgrades look to have completed entirely. A quick look shows that everything still seems to be in working order. If you come across problems, please post them so we can find the fix.

Comment

the only problem I have is that I come in to CS through the URL www.customerssuck.com. Usually I get one of the CS comic strips and I click on Forum to get to the message board BUT now that front page only says that the site is down for maintenance and will be back up shortly.
          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

I just tried that, and got the normal front page. I even started up a new browser, made sure all cached data was empty, and tried again. Still got the normal front page.

Without going into boring details, that "maintenance" page, if the server was sending it out, would prevent the forum from working at all. I think you need to clear your browser's cache so you can get the normal front page you're expecting.

Comment

Working...
            X