This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like confirmation to me

My sisters and I have often joked that the next door neighbors (not-so-affectionately known as The Warts) are vampires, because they often come out as it's getting dark and spend a couple of hours banging and slamming around the back yard, running motors of some kind, kids yelling and screaming, just generally making more noise than any six riots you could name.

Today my sister heard one of the kids next door telling another kid to do something (not sure what) "before the sun comes over this way." The other kid responded, "We can't survive in the sun."

I knew it!
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

This guy? Or a relative?
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I....don't even know what to think of that except the kids are actually smart and know you refer to the as vampires and are joking about it.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
        I....don't even know what to think of that except the kids are actually smart and know you refer to the as vampires and are joking about it.
        We don't say it where they can hear us, though. We have nicknames for them so if they happen to overhear any of our conversation, they won't know who we're talking about. Still gotta live next door to them, and as we suspect they have a "side business" selling, ahem, recreational herbs, I don't trust them AT ALL.

Man = Blob
        Woman = Princess Bitchface (because boy, is she!) aka PBF
        Her son = Mopey, or just "her son" (least annoying of the 4)
        Their daughter = Mini Me or Screaming Mimi (we think she's a clone of PBF)
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
        X