No announcement yet.

Random Sucky Neighbor Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, me too. That's why I asked. At one of my previous employers there were a couple of apartments upstairs. A few weeks after I started it was found that one of the tenants had commited suicide. No one had heard from him for a few days, so someone called a welfare check.

Comment

• Yeah, her stuff is still there; it's just that she's not. The office is polling the neighbors to see if she said anything to anyone.

I have the feeling I may be talking to a cop fairly soon . . .

Comment

• Update:

Well, my neighbor is found. Her family took her out of the apartment into hospice without notifying the office, or arranging payment of her ongoing bills. She has now died.

Why the emergency contact we are all required to give the landlord (as a condition of our lease) did not respond to the office's enquiries, I have no clue.

Comment

• Not to be a but I hope the management bills the family for the time it was still in her name. What happened is unacceptable.
          Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
          OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
          she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
          Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• Quoth Deserted View Post
            Not to be a but I hope the management bills the family for the time it was still in her name. What happened is unacceptable.
            I don't think I'm going to be able to find out, but I agree with you; there's a reminder in my final-business folder to let my landlord know if you have to haul me out.

Comment

• You are acting like a vindictive jerk. It was quiet out there when I came home and you were just sitting in your car for no reason, totally bending down to stare at me as I drove in. Now that you know I'm home you've decided to sit out there with your bass blasting and you know nothing can really be done because the managers don't live here anymore and don't work on Sundays. And I really don't understand why you left for 10 minutes and then came back to do this, except meeting your dealer? I'm just guessing. Meanwhile, I'm getting a migraine and I need to lay down. It's like you somehow KNOW THAT. Maybe I should move into that 3-bedroom. It's all the way across town from you and I actually could afford it. #raise #Iprobablymaketwicewhatyoudoanywaysostayinthebadne ighborhood [/twitter]
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• I am not playing games. I have outlasted all the jerks here. They end up being forced out and that's what's going to happen to you. You've already been warned about the sub woofers out there in the parking lot and that was during the day. It's 1:30 am. I will keep calling the cops on you and even if they don't catch you, management will hear about it and they know exactly who you are. Do you really think they are going to let you stay here, drawing the police to their complex all the time? Do you think I'm stupid? I can see your headlights. I KNOW it's you! BTW, I just let the operator know that the cops may miss you because you are in and out all the time. Yeah, I'm throwing shade. Let's leave it up to them to determine if the side-eye is warranted. Next chance I get I'm writing down your license plate number.

Comment

• Service dogs shouldn't be barking as much as yours does. At least it's keeping you occupied so you aren't paying so much attention to what I'm doing.

Also I'm sick of you sitting at the bottom of the stairs smoking. Yes, I realize you can't go on your porch because of the painters having blocked your door with plastic. Go stand on the outside of it or put a chair out there and set your ash tray on the railing as a temporary measure. I live upstairs and if I were a smoker I'd go out to the parking lot or something. I wouldn't block the path for anyone. I feel like a prisoner in my own home because I dislike your behavior enough to not want to make you move. I have laundry to do later and I'll be up and down the stairs. I hate living here.
                  Last edited by Food Lady; 05-06-2018, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Wow, I know there are no little kids in this complex (I asked the property manager, only a couple teenagers) so why am I hearing the horrible nails on chalkboard sound of a kid screaming? Not like a little baby crying, I'm talking that awful screaming a kid does while playing sometimes. I know I sound so mean right now, but it's not like giggling/yelling while playing. It's just SCREAM SCREAM *pause* SCREAM!

I'm going to have to close my front window, and I don't want to on a nice day like this but DAMN that is some high pitched nonsense.
                    Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• Why does plastic wrap need to be strung around the tree and why are you letting your kids do that? Now it's on the ground for the lawn mower to find.

Comment

• Quoth notalwaysright View Post
                        Wow, I know there are no little kids in this complex (I asked the property manager, only a couple teenagers) so why am I hearing the horrible nails on chalkboard sound of a kid screaming? Not like a little baby crying, I'm talking that awful screaming a kid does while playing sometimes. I know I sound so mean right now, but it's not like giggling/yelling while playing. It's just SCREAM SCREAM *pause* SCREAM!

I'm going to have to close my front window, and I don't want to on a nice day like this but DAMN that is some high pitched nonsense.
                        Sounds like the kid next door to me. Whenever she wants anything she screams. I know she can talk just fine, but she's being brought up by a Screaming Mimi From Hell, and she is just like her mom.
                        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• OMFG you idiots will you please shut the fuck up!! Your damn kids have been screaming for hours, and if that mopey son of yours breaks one of my windows with his hockey stick you WILL be paying for replacement. Same goes for that friend of your son's, the one who weights 250 lbs (at age what? 13?) and sounds like he gargles whiskey. Every time he comes over your kids get even wilder and noisier. Go live on Mars you asshats.

Comment

• MC, you have it worse than me.

Comment

• Quoth Food Lady View Post
                              MC, you have it worse than me.
                              Could be, these people are so irritating...and they might be selling drugs on the side, I can't be sure. We've overheard them talking about houses in another county so maybe they are planning on moving. That would be great, but lord knows what will end up in their place.

Comment

• I have reason to suspect dealing in my complex, reason beside the fact that the police told me so. At any rate, this is for the family across the way: yeah, I'm still up but it is 1:15 am. It was quiet all evening when people were awake and now that you are leaving [where are you even going this time of night in this one-horse town??] you have to have some loud goodbye at the door while standing outside. I can hear you all the way over here, through my window, into my bedroom, and across the hall to the bathroom. If you were speaking English I could probably make out your conversation. Get your plan communication done INSIDE THE HOUSE! You are the reason I can't leave a window open in the summer and have to pay to have the AC on when it's cool outside. That would've woken me up. I can't even imagine for the people in the bedrooms from which you're 4 feet away, lady.

Comment

Working...
                                X