Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AAAHH! Scary face eating butterflies! RUN!
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
      I feel for you! I have total strangers ask me why I walk with a cane. Next time, I'm saying it's because I want to be cool like House, even though it's my right leg and with him it's the left.

Actually, it is House's right leg that has the problem. He's missing a huge chunk of muscle in his right thigh.
      <Insert clever signature here>

Comment

Lingering Grin, he is using his cane in the wrong hand and would be causing himself additional pain. No wonder he pops Vicodin like candy!
        Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
          Lingering Grin, he is using his cane in the wrong hand and would be causing himself additional pain. No wonder he pops Vicodin like candy!
          Yes he is, they actually covered that in an episode.

His shoulder started hurting him, and it was a mixture of the fact that he uses his cane on the wrong side, along with a bit of guilt over something he did.

He actually used a medical-issued cane on the correct side for about half the episode

and his Vicodin usage is such a complete farce, I know that TV tends to exaggerate things, but if you do the math on his Vicodin usage, it is SOOOOO far out in left field, that it doesn't even make sense... let me put it this way, TRUE addicts don't even do what he does.
          I can explain it better, but this isn't the right area to do it. I can tell you through PM better
          Last edited by Lingering Grin; 11-08-2008, 10:19 PM.
          <Insert clever signature here>

Comment

Quoth Lingering Grin View Post
            Yes he is, they actually covered that in an episode.

His shoulder started hurting him, and it was a mixture of the fact that he uses his cane on the wrong side, along with a bit of guilt over something he did.

He actually used a medical-issued cane on the correct side for about half the episode

and his Vicodin usage is such a complete farce, I know that TV tends to exaggerate things, but if you do the math on his Vicodin usage, it is SOOOOO far out in left field, that it doesn't even make sense... let me put it this way, TRUE addicts don't even do what he does.
            I can explain it better, but this isn't the right area to do it. I can tell you through PM better
            I wanna know

Comment

Quoth Belari View Post
              Me: (indignant) Of course that's the right word. People get microchipped all the time. ...Don't they?
              )
              http://www.constantskeptic.com/index...g/rfid/page/2/

Thinkgeek had an RFID door lock mechanism, and the kit came with the usual passfobs and cards, but 2 RFID chips that can be implanted ...

Did I ever mention I would love this? Having to deal with crutches or a chair, and unlocking a door can be a pain in the rump ...
              EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth StarSong View Post
                So watching House gives him both the medical expertise to diagnose your "brain damage" AND the right to butt into your business? Ugh.
                ... proving that there is indeed brain damage ... only it's in DD's brain and not Belari's.
                Even House would agree

Comment

Quoth KaySquirrel View Post
                  I told my hubby about your post last night. Well done!!!

Having 2 chipped kitties, I have to admit that I'd love to know what they're thinking when the vet scans them and the scanner beeps. They always look so offended by that little beep..
                  In my experience, cats are offended by anything that's not edible.
                  The beep freaks out my dog every time. He's quite skittish.

Comment

It's not unusual for dogs and cats to be able to hear sounds - or parts of sounds - that humans can't. The beep, especially if made by a cheap buzzer, could have heavy ultrasonic distortions in it, making it a lot louder and more annoying to smaller animals than humans realise.

Comment

Quoth Lingering Grin View Post
                      I'd like to know as well. I like the show, but something like this sounds interesting.
                      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I watch The Simpsons. Does that mean I'm really a cartoon?
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I think the SC was legitimately qualified to diagnose you with brain damage...after all, the SC is obviously brain damaged himself!

Comment

One of you has brain damage all right, but it isn't you.
                            "Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings"-Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
                            X