Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry Toots, but the shuttle can't wait. If it does, it'll make everyone late and they'll be mad at YOU because I would have told them you made us wait.

So on you, ya whackjob!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth thehippie777 View Post
      You're right, but Mangement disagrees. It's usually high ups in the members program, and we have to basically kill ourselves to please them. grrr
      So let me get this straight. Management would rather have you DISPLEASE several of these hotshots over ONE who is a tardy son of a bitch? I don't get what they're thinking here.

I know, I know.....if it makes sense, it's not allowed. Yeah, yeah, I know.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        So let me get this straight. Management would rather have you DISPLEASE several of these hotshots over ONE who is a tardy son of a bitch? I don't get what they're thinking here.

Also keep in mind that the tardy guests could twist the story around, like saying that smileyeagle was rude or some other bullshit.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post

Our high up rewards members are pretty much allowed to get away with almost murder.
          When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

That really hits a nerve in anyone. The odds were against him being he was the only one that was late, but you should have bent over backwards for him and pissed off those who had their shit together and were on time? I wonder if he missed his flight and will be filing a complaint about that, telling your company that was your fault, too?

Comment

Quoth thehippie777 View Post
              Our high up rewards members are pretty much allowed to get away with almost murder.
              Even if that means pissing off other high up rewards members? I still don't get it.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Well, usually everyone else is lower. Sometimes they aren't, though. Yeah, Mangement confuses me as much as the thoughtless sacks that do this.
                When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

Quoth freaktard View Post
                  My new fantasy conversation:

"Well, that's just poor customer service!"

"Well, you're a poor customer!"
                  This is awesome.
                  "Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings"-Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
                  X