Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are not Blocbuster nor are we social hall, gah. <of cours it's long it's by me>

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
    especially my knee, since I never spend any time on them.
    How in the world do you pull weeds from the garden? Or dig under the bed for a book? Or get something off the bottom shelf?
    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
      How in the world do you pull weeds from the garden? Or dig under the bed for a book? Or get something off the bottom shelf?
      I live in a 13 story building. I have no garden.

I have pullout shelves under the bed, so I don't have to dig under.

I don't use the bottom shelves, 'cause they're too damn low.
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Actually, come to think of it, a garden might be something I'm going to miss when I start RVing unless I can figure out how to make a portable one. Fresh Tomaters!

What's on your bottom shelves? Dust?

Comment

What's on your bottom shelves? Dust?
          Lots of dust. And a few games for my computer that I don't need the discs for since I'm not playing them.

As for your RV'ing, you might want to look into hydroponic gardens. I don't know how well the kits travel, but I do know they don't take up a buttload of space.

Comment

Lots of dust. And a few games for my computer that I don't need the discs for since I'm not playing them.

As for your RV'ing, you might want to look into hydroponic gardens. I don't know how well the kits travel, but I do know they don't take up a buttload of space.
            Innate curio, what sorta games?

I'm already towing the hotdog cart and a big ass (Sorry, Claudia-Jeep!) Jeep. Can't tow much more and I have over 200 manga I have to hold on to until I can get digital copies.

Comment

Some guys at my office set up a chilli-growing contest. One of them did in fact set up a hydroponic system for this. The system didn't take up all that much space, but the resulting plants did - they practically covered the window they were up against (not small windows either).

We joked that it was the office "grow op".

Comment

Innate curio, what sorta games?
                Mostly? RPGs and strategy games. C&C 3, Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, Oblivion, Bioshock, Crysis, Heroes of Might and Magic V, City of Villains, Everquest II and most of the expansions is what's on the shelf now, and I should move the Orange Box and the Witcher over there, since I don't need the disks for one, and I'm done with the other for the moment.

And I believe you can set up a decent hydroponics with a 20 gal. fish tank for just a few plants. Set aside some cupboard space, maybe. Depends on how badly you'd like your tomatos.

Comment

Set aside some cupboard space, maybe. Depends on how badly you'd like your tomatos.
                  Luckily for me, not THAT much. I'm shoving a collective of 22 years (plus about 50 combined of Mom and Dad's advice) into a Class C type RV no larger than 28', though likely to be 26'. I won't have the room. I'll just steal EQ's 'maters when I'm in town.

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
                    I just noticed...you have a lot of customers who just fly off the handle and start swearing, don't you?
                    You get called a f-g and they all just start using the word f-ck a lot, too.
                    They all use "entitlement" phrases and make demeaning comments about your intelligence and your being a retail slave, or something along that line.
                    And not only that, but all your minority customers seem to play the race card when you tell them no.

Odd.
                    Must be something in the water where you live.
                    I have no idea what it is. We do have a nuclear power plant nearby though, don't know if that has anything to do with it. One of the towns near the stores is a very poor drug-ravaged area, whose inhabitants sell to the "wealthier" so I know some of the SCs i get are on drugs, also honestly I think a lot of people just take out their frustrations and their anger on us, because we at WM are a big evil corporation and they are the good honest hardworking citizens.(In their mind) Also I worked there for nearly five years(I worked a couple summers) so it isn't quite as bad as you might think reading my posts. There is alsoignorance of how insulting"f-g"is , people can use it as a synonym for jerk.
                    I don't like where I live at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X