X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth froglet View Post
    like Mt. Dew is.
    I wouldn't doubt Barq's is different. I know Mt. Dew is. I love dismaying my friends by telling them that there's no caffeine in ours.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
      I love root beer. Always have, always will. I can even tell individual brands of root beer by taste. Barq's is more bitter, while A&W is foamy, even when flat, Mug is sugary, etc.

Diet Root Beer tastes like ass 100% of the time, no matter what brand. I refuse to drink it.
      I don't drink diet anything. It all tastes like ass to me.

I love root beer, but I don't drink Barq's. Ever. I never liked the taste of it much when I first tried it, and now I can't drink it, as it is the only root beer (that I know of anyway) that has caffeine in it.

And Jester doesn't drink caffeine. It does bad things to his stomach, and frankly, he is high energy enough that he doesn't need caffeine. So high energy, in fact, he sometimes takes to referring to himself in the third person. Weirdo.
      Last edited by Jester; 11-16-2008, 06:07 PM.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

I wouldn't doubt Barq's is different. I know Mt. Dew is. I love dismaying my friends by telling them that there's no caffeine in ours.
        No caffeine in Mt. Dew?? Well what's the point of drinking monkey piss if it's got no caffeine?

Comment

Quoth Belari View Post
          Well what's the point of drinking monkey piss if it's got no caffeine?
          Hilarious! Even back when I drank caffeine (pre-1990), I never drank Mountain Dew. You call it monkey piss, I call it anti-freeze, but in the end we agree....nasty crap!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Belari View Post
            No caffeine in Mt. Dew?? Well what's the point of drinking monkey piss if it's got no caffeine?
            I dunno. I drank it when I was younger, but now I only put it in when I'm mixing sodas. I think I had this odd idea it'd make my pee glow.
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I dunno. I drank it when I was younger, but now I only put it in when I'm mixing sodas. I think I had this odd idea it'd make my pee glow.
              It does nearly glow all by itself....
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----
              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

/is hooked up to a Mountain Dew drip

What?

I hates coffee, so I has to get my caffeine some other way.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I have pretty much cut caffeine out of my diet, apart from the occasional Boathouse Farms Mocha Cappuccino protein drink, or a Diet Coke if I REALLY need the caffeine to keep from collapsing on the floor at work.

Otherwise, it's strictly water for Yours Truly.
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                    I am NOT entitled to tongue.
                    Aww, c'mon. If there is ANY justice/karma/balance in the Universe, we're ALL entitled to a little tongue now and then.
                    "What did you have for breakfast this morning? Carnation Instant Bitch?"
                    -Eric Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

Quoth StanFlouride View Post
                      Aww, c'mon. If there is ANY justice/karma/balance in the Universe, we're ALL entitled to a little tongue now and then.
                      Thank you, Stan, now I have a nose bleed.
                      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

I'm probably the only person in the world that liked Diet Dr Pepper Cherry Chocolate. I miss it, but it never occurred to me to spaz out when it stopped being sold in the grocery store.
                        For civilized discussion about broadcasting, media and sports along with fun games to play, visit:
                        http://atriumforum.com/
                        Emphasis on Michigan area broadcasting, but ANYONE is welcome!

Comment

MMMM
                          Shes eating pizza with having Diabetes.With all the fat,carbs,and calories.My hubby has Diabetes and he would eat pizza everyday (if I would let him)
                          maybe thats what this hag needs other then a swift kick in the butttocks.Someone to slap her face ummmm I mean her hand and say no bad no pizza, no diet root beer

Comment

My friend and I stayed up all night drinking Vault once and it made our pee smell like it.
                            I also started sweating for no apparent reason the next morning.
                            "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
                              My friend and I stayed up all night drinking Vault once and it made our pee smell like it.
                              I also started sweating for no apparent reason the next morning.
                              Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiimp.
                              Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Diet Root Beer tastes like ass 100% of the time,
                                i'd like to amend this to diet ANYTHING tastes like ass 100% of the time.

if she's diabetic, as she claims, she's better off with water, rather than soda or the pizza.

i go for the regular, no matter what; if i'm gonna go bad, i go all the way, or forget it.

still, the whole 'i'm entitled' speech was a steaming load of bs; if it's not there, ask for a rain check or if it can be ordered or go elsewhere. the world's a big place and she's just a speck within it, so hop on that waaahmbulance and get outta town, missy!
                                look! it's ghengis khan!
                                Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Working...
                                X