This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
    I know this one! They were actually a secret agent for a black-ops section of the CIA, and they were considererd rogue after her fiance was killed when they found out she told him about the black-ops group, but it turns out they're really the bad guys, but she needs to slip observation so she can earn back their trust and be a double agent for the real CIA! And that's why she had to dye her hair pink.
    Sydney Bristow rocks!
    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth BethB View Post
      And the twilight movie vampire was in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and in about 2 minutes of the fifth movie.
      THAT'S why he looks familiar! I think he looks absolutely horrible in the previews I've seen for "Twilight", but he looked like a cute kid in GofF. Probably has to do with the different characters....

Quoth BethB View Post
      I'm also bored with the Harry Potter thing. I wish they would just finish the darn movies and release them all on the same day.
      Of course, after seeing some of the stills of Daniel Radcliffe in "Equus", I'm looking at Harry Potter in a completely inappropriate manner.
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
        *gag* *puke* *choke*

Ok, what is so hot about tthe dude in the movie? He's pale, smirky, and has bad hair.

Of course, my taste in men is a little odd. But geez, it's better than THAT!
        That's why I said apparently. Not my opinion. Apparent opinion of others.

Comment

Working...
        X