This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• god old people suck

So I'm standing there at my register and I'm autually not in a horrible mood.Well in comes this old hag of a woman.She had the classic cat butt face the entire time,so I knew this would be fun. Well the seahag comes up to pay and I say hello and cat butt face.And I tell her her total and she hands me a twenty.Well I go to hand back her money and she knocks the paper money out of my hand so that she could get the change first and then I have to pick the money up and hand it back to her.I was grinding my teeth at this point,this woman had been a bitch from the time she walked in. Then we have these basketball yearbooks on the desk and she picks one of them up(god would you just leave lady.) And of course she scatters them everywhere because she can't take the one on top,she wants the third one. So I start to pile them back up and she snaps.

WELL I WAS GOING TO PUT THEM BACK WHEN I WAS DONE.
    At this point I was fed up,and there was a line of 4 people behind her. And she was taking her time(of course).Finally this old bitch just left but not before she held up the line some more by telling me she needs a bag for her one bottle of coke. God someone just put me in a home if I'm old and a bitch.

I have at least a few encounters like this every week, which is just one of the many consequences of living in Scottsdale. I think I'm just going to shoot myself in the head once I turn 50.

Comment

Please don't shoot yourself when you turn 50 - we need GOOD people to live long to counteract the vast majority. Don't skew the numbers!
      Life's too short to drink cheap beer

Comment

I wonder if Mordecai was suggesting s/he is going to relish being a horrible old bag, and wants to end that misery before it starts? I mean, if you're going to be skewing to the good side anyway, the agicide isn't really required...

Comment

Quoth seigus View Post
          Please don't shoot yourself when you turn 50 - we need GOOD people to live long to counteract the vast majority. Don't skew the numbers!
          Ok, but if I ever start paying for everything in dimes and pennies then I'm going to go find a revolver.

I just don't want to be a hag!

Comment

Then smile a lot, and remember that, even at your worst; you're still a lot better than an EW.

Then you'll never turn into a hag.

Then again, I'm a rather cynical little pest at the time being, and I still have some years to go before hitting even the 3-0

Comment

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Comment

Its been said before (on TV and from people I know) that as people get older (women especially) that they begin to lose their need for tact and politeness. I guess their 'give a damn' function gives up, but I wish they wouldn't be allowed out without a translator to smooth over the bumps they can cause.

Comment

I would have given her her damn change and then pointed to the bill that she knocked to the register and told her to have a nice day.

This is it. People need to learn what behaviors are unacceptable. I'm done.
                  For civilized discussion about broadcasting, media and sports along with fun games to play, visit:
                  http://atriumforum.com/
                  Emphasis on Michigan area broadcasting, but ANYONE is welcome!

Comment

Quoth Mordecai View Post
                    I have at least a few encounters like this every week, which is just one of the many consequences of living in Scottsdale.
                    Yay! Another Zonie!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

Yep, I've been living in AZ for about 13 years now, 4 of them spent living in Scottsdale. Not a bad place to live, but I can't stand some of the people here, especially the drunk a-holes on weekends.

Comment

Working...
                      X