Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But of course, for insults, you can't go wrong with Shakespeare.
    OT but... heh... tell them to "Go fong yourself" eh?

(for that movie they had to prove that "fong" meant "kick" before they were able to use that word cos it was giving the rating people conniptions i guess)

but now i'm going to check out that book lol

Comment

Quoth candyshopgirl View Post
      Anyone remember the romona books and the babysitters club?
      If I was in the mind to hurt a book (of which I'm not), I would hurt those books. It's.....like.....uhm........really bad cartoons that rot your brains. Like Sponge Square Bob Pants or whatever his name is.

I seem to have lost one of my dog books. Hmm...
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
        A full Japanese school, or one on a base?

I've heard about the Japanese schools... very strict. I forgot how many hours a day the students have - but I do remember it's 6 days a week.

Full Japanese school, but that's years away, given she's only two and a half.
        If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

My retired teacher mom would find nothing unusual about the OP. In fact, she related quite a few tales of students (teenagers, no less) who were truely surprised and shocked that they were being held responsible for class work and conduct.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Wow. Just...wow.

I have never been asked to do someone's work for them, but when I worked at a video store I was asked often if we had the movie version of certain books- so the student wouldn't have to read them. Please, "The Great Gatsby" starring Robert Redford is 3 hours long and boring as hell. You could read the book in less time than that!

A couple times I got asked if we had movie versions of "Heart of Darkness". That was the best, because I gave both kids "Apocalypse Now" and told them it was the most accurate film version of any book I had ever seen, completely true to the story. Both bought it. I hope both of them got F's.
            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Working...
            X