This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Special Kinda of Stupid

Ok everyone lets take a quiz!!!! *ignores the groaning* You know you love them!
    Ok lets say its a bright sun shiny day, a cool 80 degrees outside, and 11am.
    Lets say you want pizza! (or a sandwich... or wings) and you suddenly remember theres a Pizza Tracker near by.
    Now when you walk in to the parking lot you see the front of the store with two doors leading to a small cold lobby with the wonderful registers and the man who makes all your wonderful dreams come true and make you gooey ewy cheesey goodness.
    And off to the side, barely seeable from the parking lot, is a single door slapped on to the side as almost an after thought.
    Which door do you walk to?
    1. The door on the left that leads directly to the man with the cheesey mana
    2. the door on the right that leads directly to the man with the cheesey mana
    3. to the obscure side door, that you can barely see that must lead to the 'special lobby'
    ................. if you picked 3 you fail!!!!!!!
    ok next question!
    Now lets say while your making a beeline for this door someone, with a bag in her arms and a bewildered look of evil and amusement walks out and purposely closes the door behind her, the whole time making direct eye contact with you.
    Do you...
    A) realize your mistake and scurry over to either door on the left or door on the right.
    B) proceed to try the door once and upon find it locked realize your mistake and make a beeline for a aforementioned doors
    C) proceed to the door and upon finding it locked continue 3 or 4 times trying to open it while the driver laughes at on her way to her car
    D) give the driver the stink eye and then preform number C)
    ?
    If you pick D (or even C) you are a special kind of stupid!!!!! congratulations!!!
    Please proceed to the front office where Nurse Mckills is waiting the pointed stick-I mean your prize......

god and to make it worst she was a regular!

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
    ....and to make it worst she was a regular!
    Well, that practically makes her an employee, doesn't it?

Comment

Well quite obviously if employees can use that door then customers should be able to! After all "The customer is always right" and your here for me right? /sarcasm

I wonder if they try to park in handicapped spaces too.....
      Bark like a chicken!

Comment

someone once went in that door (if you close it rght the lock doesnt ingage.) and almost got attacked by my crazy AM whom i love.... she had the chip rack ready to smash his head in, trust me you dont want to enter that door.

Comment

Working...
        X