This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wherein I call a seller a liar

A couple reps had replied to the guy before it got sent over to me to handle. Clear violation of the Beta Software policy with about 6 removals before we suspended him. He was also given the link to the policy page several times and my last reply that he responded to spelled out EXACTLY why his listings were in violation. He was even claiming he wasn't selling beta software.

SC's email:

If that is eBay's stance on the subject then I understand. But that is not implicitly stated anywhere in eBay's policies and I should not have been suspended.

My point is that nowhere does it state that and you can't enforce a policy/rule that isn't written anywhere.

My response:

As stated on our Beta Software help page:
    "Beta software, test software and evaluation software are not permitted on the eBay site. These are early copies of software distributed by software developers strictly for the purpose of evaluation and troubleshooting."

As stated in your listings:
    "You WILL NOT receive a disc or the full edition of the game, only the beta."

Our policy is clearly stated on the site and it was clearly beta software you were selling. Here is the link to our Beta Software policy again if you need it:

I sooooo love using their own words against them! And since I kept "case ownership" on it, he gets to deal with only me since any replies will go straight to me!

lol pwned!

Comment

Yup....Totally pwned.
      "I reject your reality and substitute my own"....Adam Savage-Mythbuster

Must remember to stop using "brain of death" on slower morons.... I meant customers.

Comment

Working...
      X