Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is now chat referee, uh I mean moderater.

Sphinx: *blushes* Thankies. ^^
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

• The person above me's fascination with shiny objects reminds me of an ex whose train of thought could be completely derailed by simply shaking a set of car keys at him, while repeating, "Shiny object! Shiny object!"

The person currently posting cannot leave his bedroom door open for fear that Misty the cat (aka The Plant-Eating Beast) will come in and savagely maul the elephant ear plant and/or the poinsettia.
      Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

• The person above me has all kinds of interesting and funny stories about the hotel business!
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• The person above me has a sig that reflects all our attitudes and has a cool cat avatar.
          The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

• The person above me has problems with VIP SCs.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Take two

The person above me has icons that are consistently entertaining and bring a smile to my face.
              "Being crazy was the only thing that kept me from going insane."
              - Raven

Comment

• The person above me had a bad babysitting experience.
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

• The person above me is distracted while I wave a long ribbon of punched sequins at them. Ooooh, pretty shiny!!
                  "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

• The person above me would be advised to hand over the shiny things before I break out the guns.

XD Just kidding.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

• The person above me might have forgotten that guns can be shiny too!
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• The person above me makes me feel like dancing in an electrified hoola hoop while singing Bohemian Rhapsody.

Comment

• The person above me has a name that makes me laugh
                          "I want to be a mongoose. Can I be a mongoose dog?"

Comment

• The person above me has a hilarious sig line.
                            My DeviantArt.

Comment

• The person above me always has something cool to say
                              "I want to be a mongoose. Can I be a mongoose dog?"

Comment

• The person above me has fallen to residing at work.

This poster wonders why DarthRetard thinks I make him feel like dancing in an electrified hoola hoop while singing Bohemian Rhapsody. That doesn't sound like the most pleasant thing in the world. But he'll take it as a compliment.
                                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                                X