X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I should just give up.
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *hug* Never give up. Life sucks sometimes, but if you give up..it wins.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• It's just that I asked nicely (since he was off work thurs-sun) for him to empty the dishwasher and put the dirty dishes in. This turned into an hour long lecture about how much money he makes vs me and how disgusting I am.

Then after I came home from dropping off daughter at school he was moody for the rest of the day and kept picking at me, saying I was lazy for not wanting to do "my job". While he's glued to the computer for the 3rd day in a row here. Ugh. He yelled at me in the car (in front of my son) to just leave if I can't handle "real life".
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I'm up for it!
          If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

• Quoth paintballworker View Post
            So....um...I....might...be a father soon...

My wife said she wasn't able 100% sure, but we will find out Monday
            Wheee! Crossing my fingers for you both ...

Comment

• Trying to explain one's religion when your brain drops information at a rate that would make a sieve jealous....aaaaaaaaargh.

For that matter, trying to explain anything ever when your brain is like that.
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----
              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Youngest son is going int surgery (again) tomorrow morning. This time they're working on his left ankle and right knee. There will be at least one or two days of inpatient recovery before he's sent home.

I'm so freaking sick of surgery. I know it's part of the damned disease, but with two of my three children affected (it's genetic), I feel like I never leave the blasted hospital. There was even one time last August when I had two kids in two different hospitals having surgery on successive days. One of the two has been in every month for the last year, and some months both of them have been in. I'm a single mother. Jackass father left me while I was pregnant with the little one, and completely abandoned us shortly after he was born, having only met his youngest son once, so I'm told by the NICU nurses who reported that information to me. I do have my parents around, but there are issues there. I'm just ready for all the medical drama to end. I want a normal life with kids who have normal problems. I'd give anything right now for a run of the mill broken bone or stitches. *sigh*
                At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

• Quoth mathnerd View Post
                  I'd give anything right now for a run of the mill broken bone or stitches. *sigh*
                  Aww Poor Mathnerd! *hands over some Chocolate Banana muffins, and offers a hug* That is a really bad place to be, but I hope your son's surgery goes well.
                  Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                  Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• *hugs mathnerd*

I have a big stash of those, so take as many as you need. <3
                    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                    -----
                    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• So just got back from the hospital and the verdict...my wife is NOT with pod, it was just a faulty test.

I'll be honest, I'm somewhat bummed by this, but we are not ready to have kids ATM, and it would be selfish of me to think otherwise.
                      Frying pans! Who knew, right?

Comment

• Awww dude I know the feeling, it's kind of a weird mix of happy, sad and a little wistful. Try not to feel selfish! At least this will offer a chance to easily discuss the various aspects of one day adding to your family.
                        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Let me clarify...selfish to want a kid NOW, when neither Maria nor myself are in any sort of stable mindset to have kids(we do want kids eventually).
                          Frying pans! Who knew, right?

Comment

• I GOT KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL AGAIN! YAY ME! *all the sarcasm*

So yeah, that happened. Parents took the same stand as always: we love you, we support you, get a job, get back to school as soon as possible and try to do better, we love you. (Yeah I lucked out in that case.)

I think I might have GAD or something, but I can't get assessed/treated because on a good day, going to a mental health clinic alone scares the bajeebus out of me. On a bad day, I don't leave my 15x15 apartment. Yeah. There is someone back home who i feel comfortable seeing, but 2.5 hours away from where i live and there is no way to see her.

Also the whole, won't leave my apartment thing, kind of makes it impossible to get a job.

Anyway, I'm just going to crawl into a squishy corner of the fort and make a nest now.
                            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• So I was supposed to go and see some folks I know from WoW but then I looked at the train prices for me and the bf. £400 for us both returns , cheaper from where I am but that doesn't help when I really should be with him while he travels (Epilepsy fun).

For £400 I could have a weekend in Europe :/ Which I do want to do with my Mum when she's recovered from the chemo.

Going to do a day trip to Cambridge instead from my Bf's place since it'll only cost less then a £10 and it's a lovely place to visit.
                              As soon as I start thinking
                              That I'm sensible and sane
                              The Random Hedgehog comes along
                              And fiddles with my Brain
                              (from card I got)

Comment

• Okay, I know this is minor, but I'm finally decided to join an online dating site and discovered I'm utterly hopeless at building a profile. I just have no clue what to say.
                                At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Working...
                                X