Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, y'all, but part of the clusterfuck that my work turned into this month is preventing me from updating. However, it's (HOPEFULLY) looking like things are starting to FINALLY quiet down, and I may be able to get an update in tonight.

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
      ... and I may be able to get an update in tonight.
      Suck-teaser!
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
        Suck-teaser!
        Thaaaat just sounds wrong...

Comment

Quoth BeeMused View Post
          Wait? What? Doesn't AARP mean that those two were at least 50 years old? They behaved more like teens on their first job!

Or women who back in the day got married right out of high school, and are now single and never having worked a day in their [previously married] lives.
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I would've loved a job in the bookstore when I was in college.

If one of the AARP ladies had a health problem where she had to eat at a certain time -hypoglycemia or diabetes - insisting on lunch at noon would've been one thing but ignoring the rules for lunch breaks <shakes head> they were acting like teens on their first job.
            Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Exactly. If the store manager was notified of a health issue, I'm sure it would have been no problem for the AARP idiot to eat at noon.

However that wasn't the case. The AARP people were just sucky, EW, co-irkers.
              "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Working...
              X