Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alright mytical...what's my theme song?
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Sorry everybody, right now my creativity is a little on the low side..so it might be awhile unless some others want to suggest some.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Had a Eureka moment. Since Paintballworker has their themesong, here are Der Cute and Sarlon (in my mind at least)

Der Cute Hope you like it

Sarlon
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I like! Reminds me of my teen-ish years. God I miss that era.
          In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
          She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

• I'm honestly surprised no one has suggested Denis Leary's "Asshole" as my theme song yet.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

• Quoth Jester View Post
              I'm honestly surprised no one has suggested Denis Leary's "Asshole" as my theme song yet.
              Yes, but it would fit for so many other people on this board besides just you, Jester.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Perhaps, but would it fit any others AS WELL?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                X