Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just accidentally traumatized my kids... (gross)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you use it as a learning experience? Teach the kids about eggs, how they are fertilised, how long a chick grows inside them, etc?
    "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

Quoth KatherineB View Post
      Can you use it as a learning experience? Teach the kids about eggs, how they are fertilised, how long a chick grows inside them, etc?
      ...uh....4 and 6 years old. <_<
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
        ...uh....4 and 6 years old. <_<
        The 6 year MAYYYYYYBEEEE a bit receptive to it.

Actually, scratch that, both could be...just have to find...er....the proper "lower" vocabulary....maybee....

>> *don't hurt me*

Comment

Quoth Kaycichu View Post
          >> *don't hurt me*
          Or, as my 3 year old sister said, "No 'panks, jus' tisses!"
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Agreed with the learning experience. As robins produce twice in a spring/summer season, leave them alone the next time. Chances are they'll nest in another location anyway.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
              My friend's dad is Filipino and challenged my friend to eat it once, he said it is completely disgusting. I asked if it was crunchy (because of the bones) and he said no, so I guess the bones aren't fully formed yet.
              They actually did the Balut challenge in both the Asian AND the Australian versions of The Amazing Race. They had 8 balut per pair, each one had to eat 4 of them.

Surprisingly, nobody threw up.
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Oh dear, but I'm sure years from now- if they can still remember this- they're going to look back on it and laugh.

"Hey mom, remember that time we found those robin eggs?"
                "Oh god, yes I do! Why did you remind me."
                "hahahaha!"

Not worst parent of the year at all! You were trying to do something really awesome

What have you done with the eggs now? Tossed 'em out? Buried them? Had a little funeral?

Comment

Quoth LuvianBlue View Post
                  What have you done with the eggs now? Tossed 'em out? Buried them? Had a little funeral?
                  Two of them got tossed, one of them I figured may as well finish blowing it out, and then I washed it, and nuked it in the microwave. So, it's sitting on my windowsill at the moment. My kids don't want anything to do with it. :|
                  By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Working...
                  X