Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Forum games

Closed Thread

{Game} Punish the SC!
Old 12-01-2015, 10:27 AM
Urge to kill, rising...

Default {Game} Punish the SC!

This is a game that I and a colleague came up with during a rare quiet moment. Basically, one person posts an SC crime, and the next person comes up with a suitable punishment for the SC. It can be anything, from real life to fantasy, there are no restrictions, and in this game, no consequences for you! However, the punishment must stick to the rules laid down for CS.com which means no death, no violence and no food tampering, so be creative! You can either post your reply as a story, or just as a full description.

Example.

Crime: An SC pushes to the front of the queue.
Punishment: The SC is made to stand in the corner for a pre-determined time; ten minutes for every customer they pushed in front of, so if they pushed past three customers, that's half an hour. At the end of the time, they may join the queue but at the back.

Now we can start!

Crime:
An SC turns up to shop two minutes before closing time, grabbing a trolley.

Old 12-01-2015, 10:44 AM
I need a life

Punishment: Every day for a week, as SC is putting on their coat to go home, their boss dumps a HUGE pile of work on their desk which "Has to be done TONIGHT!" - and reminds them that the company's budget is tight, so there's no overtime pay.

Crime: On Black Friday, someone grabs the last of the doorbuster special off the pile immediately before SC gets to it, so SC grabs it out of their cart because THEY deserve it more than the other customer does.

Old 12-01-2015, 12:35 PM
Computer Tech

Punishment: They order food at a sit-down restaurant. When the waiter sets the food down, someone else snatches it from them.

Crime: SC leaves cart in a parking space instead of the corral.

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Old 12-01-2015, 01:54 PM
I need a life

Punishment: SC wants to impress a date, rents a Mercedes from an exotic car rental place. Arriving at the mall, he sees a space in a row close to the movie theatre. Racing down the row, he cuts off another car and whips into the space - hitting a shopping cart that another customer had left there rather than putting it back in the Wally World corral where it belongs. SC had saved a few bucks by not getting LDW on the rental car.

Crime: Gas stations are having a "price war", with long lines at the pumps. SC is riding his Harley, so he can fit into a smaller space than a car. He sees a small station wagon pull away from a pump, and whips in, cutting off the "dually" pickup truck that was next in line.

Old 12-01-2015, 04:18 PM
Bagger

SC pulls up only to find the pump is out of order and the station just ran out of gas.....so did their motorcycle

crime: SC cut in line at the dunk tank at the local carnival and refuses to move

Old 12-01-2015, 04:53 PM
Area Manager

Quote:
Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
SC pulls up only to find the pump is out of order and the station just ran out of gas.....so did their motorcycle

crime: SC cut in line at the dunk tank at the local carnival and refuses to move
Punishment: Tell everyone in line that the dunk tank is shut down until SC moves.

Crime: SC yells at you for not stocking a product you never stocked to begin with.

Old 12-01-2015, 08:21 PM
The Hero CS Deserves

Punishment: People start showing up at his place of employment, demanding services that his company has never provided. When informed of this, the intruders call him stupid, and raise their voices.

Crime: Customer goes to get "one last thing" to add on to their two-cart order, knowing it will take ten minutes to get it because the store is so busy; does so knowing (from prior experience) that the store's registers do not have a "suspend transaction" feature. Customer informs the 6 people behind them that they will all just have to wait.
"Customers are like van gogh. They intentionally remove their ears when it suits them." TheDangOofMan, Reddit
"Logic: sometimes it's not a thing." - Food Lady

Old 12-01-2015, 09:20 PM
Bagger

Quote:
Quoth mjr View Post
Punishment: Tell everyone in line that the dunk tank is shut down until SC moves.
what no putting THEM in until the line is gone?

Punishment: cancel the order and then the SC has to wait in line for 12 people before their transaction is restarted at half the items to be rung

Crime: SC thinks they are [Insert deity of choice here]'s gift to the human race because they have the most expensive stuff therefor the rules don't apply to them including returning sour milk a week out of date

Old 12-01-2015, 09:39 PM
Philosophical Tomato

Punishment: SC must work returns for a week, specifically all the spoiled, smelly, leaking, hazardous-in-some-way and generally nasty damages none of the other associates want to deal with. Their "pay" is distributed among any associates who have to put up with their bitching. If any of their "expensive stuff" is ruined during said work too bad.

Crime: Rather than asking for help the way a normal human does (ie some variant of "excuse me" or pressing the handy Help button), SC insists on staring, whistling and gesturing.

Old 12-01-2015, 10:01 PM
Chairman of the Board

Quote:
Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
Crime: Rather than asking for help the way a normal human does (ie some variant of "excuse me" or pressing the handy Help button), SC insists on staring, whistling and gesturing.
Punishment: The SC attracts the wrong sort of attention, which will not give up on them.

Crime: The SC keeps talking on their phone throughout the sales transaction.