Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Forum games

Old 05-12-2008, 12:40 AM
Hotel Drone

Dear S,

I'm so sorry for everything I have ever said or done to you. Yes, I'm sure I'll rot in hell and that may or may not make you happy... But I'm your friend and I'm sorry.

-EQ

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Old 05-12-2008, 02:48 AM
Toothless chew toy for cats

Dear Mysty,

--

Dear Devil Moth,

Come fly vith me to zee Casbah. Vee shall make zee beautiful devil spawn insectoids, yes?

Sincerely, Devil Beetle found on the pile of laundry by Amethyst Hunter (No lie - I went downstairs late last night and the sucker was as big as the first two joints on my pinky finger. I think it was one of those stag beetle types with the huge pincers.)

Last edited by Amethyst Hunter; 05-12-2008 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Now with extra info sprinkles!

Old 05-12-2008, 05:05 AM
Manager of Electronic Things

Dear D,

DO NOT IGNORE MY VEINS!!!!

Love,
(A Very Obsessed) Me

Old 05-12-2008, 02:04 PM
AMERICA SMASH

Dear Umingmaq and Amethyst

Thankies for the well wishes. I'm better now YAY. Fortunately, my periods are unbelievably short (two days, three tops) but the trade-off is that I go just a tiny bit insane during the first day.

I mean moreso than usual.

I actually cornered the poor photographer yesterday to try and make him go buy me a cheeseburger. I'll have to apologize if he comes within twenty feet of me today.

Heh.

Mysty

Old 05-12-2008, 06:10 PM
Super Moderator

Dear Elspeth,

About baseball...it could be worse! I'm a Pirates fan...and our team sucks. So much, that they haven't been to the playoffs since 1993, our last World Series pennant was in '79 (), not to mention losing 100 games in 2001! As such, the team tends to get ignored by most sports fans in Pittsburgh. Can't say I blame them, since the team has been called the worst sports franchise ever by one of the magazines

--Pro

Old 05-12-2008, 09:17 PM
I throw rocks at the sun

Dear Protege:

Ok you have it worse. I just want to end the season above the Rangers! At least we won on Sunday.

Elspeth

Old 05-12-2008, 10:50 PM
Girl Friday Extraordinaire

Dear phone company

Thank you for expressing your wishes that I not microwave my new cell phone. Before today I didn't know that it could possibly make my battery explode. This is mostly because I never would have even put any thought towards what would happen in that situation. Admittedly, now I am curious as to what on earth that would look like and how big of an explosion it would be. Sadly, I'll just have to keep not knowing.

Still curious,
Me

Mom,

When I tell you I have no voice mail set up please believe me instead of insisting on calling me back to make sure. I've already checked and been made aware of it. It doesn't just set itself up.

Love,
your favorite daughter

Old 05-13-2008, 04:04 AM
Purveyor of Bacon

Quote:
Quoth Shangri-laschild View Post
Dear phone company

Thank you for expressing your wishes that I not microwave my new cell phone. Before today I didn't know that it could possibly make my battery explode. This is mostly because I never would have even put any thought towards what would happen in that situation. Admittedly, now I am curious as to what on earth that would look like and how big of an explosion it would be. Sadly, I'll just have to keep not knowing.

Still curious,
Me
Dear Shangri-la,

Dudette, you just gave me a GREAT (horrible) Idea.

-RW

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Old 05-13-2008, 04:08 AM
Girl Friday Extraordinaire

Dear RetailWorkhorse

If you supply the microwave, I've got a phone

-Shangri-laschild

Old 05-13-2008, 04:11 AM
SHOT TIME!

Dear Irv:

How 'bout them Marlins?

With love,
A Marlins fan