Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Forum games

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 02:53 AM
Resets/Revision Dragon

Name: Siobhan (no last name) but friends call her Von (phonetic last syllable of her name). Agent Irish.
Place of origin: Boston raised but Irish born (moved when an infant).
Background: Linguist with a interest in Celtic cultures and martial arts. Fluent in a handful of languages and a master at accents. Knows basics of most martial arts but is proficient only in aikido (doesn't have any specific belt cause she wasn't trained in a typical dojo). Proficient in most small arms as well. Prefers unarmed combat.
Powers: strong empath, and telepathy with deep concentration.
Position: field agent but does research on abilities like her own when not in the field.

Last edited by dragon_wings; 11-05-2011 at 04:19 AM.

Old 11-04-2011, 03:48 AM
Substitute Teacher FTW

Name: Loren Carson.
Place of Origin: Roanoke, VA
Background: Street magician/bursar who makes ends meet anyway she needs to. Proficient in sleight of hand, lock picking, sneaking away, talking her way out of things, and entertaining. (Why, yes, I like playing rogues. Why do you ask?)
Powers: That sleight of hand thing? It's real. She can make small objects disappear and reappear at will. Can't be bigger than her hand.
Position: Unwilling field agent.

My author blog

Old 11-04-2011, 04:03 AM
Magical Talking Ponies

Three so far, and I imagine Sarlon will join in soon. Do we want to do the introductory posts like Mytical did in Section 3?

Old 11-04-2011, 04:06 AM
Substitute Teacher FTW

Up to you.

My author blog

Old 11-04-2011, 02:33 PM
12 year old WoW nazi

I'll make a post soon as kabe approves my idea of the character

Old 11-05-2011, 03:52 AM
Magical Talking Ponies

Alright. Sarlon just needed a couple adjustments, and I'd like to ask dragonwings to include a restriction on the telepathy - like only with heavy concentration. But, looks like we might as well get started. I think we'll go ahead and do the intro posts.

So who wants to start?

Last edited by KabeRinnaul; 11-05-2011 at 04:02 AM.

Old 11-05-2011, 07:17 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

Name and Code Name: Sarah Tolami aka agent in training

Place of origin: Miami FL USA

Background: Born on the streets she is EXTREMELY smart, an orphan at an early age. while young she grew up fast and was only recently recruited. has a small problem with authority figures, but her street smarts are a little to good for her age.

Powers beyond seeing the unseen: edietic memory (can't spell but fancy term for photographic memory), fast learner.

What role the character is expected to play in FEND: research and field work/agent.

Old 11-05-2011, 07:49 PM
Has had too many jobs

Just got back into town from a wedding, will post soon. Am exhausted, family drama is always fun..not.

Old 11-06-2011, 04:30 AM
Pedestrian of the Apocalypse

Name and Code Name: Joey Monfries -- Agent Newton
Place of origin: Chicago
Background: Joey, a bit of a prodigy, got work as a profiler for the FBI (a la the BAU from "Criminal Minds") for several years before FEND offered him a job. As far as the FBI is concerned, Joey now does profiles for a private security firm. (Which, when one gets right down to it, isn't too far off the mark.) Joey has a degree of eidetic memory for anything he's read, and an intuitive grasp of many fields. He has basic self-defense training and firearms experience from his FBI days.
Powers: In addition to the standard FEND ability ("sense unseen"), Agent Newton has an ability that FEND has classified as "tactile postcognition." When touching something, he has the ability to 'read' its entire history. This lets him know an object's origin and what it has experienced. FEND makes use of this ability when researching artifacts, usually at one of its secure facilities, but has sent him into the field to investigate strange disturbances.
Role: Primarily research.

There are only four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Old 11-06-2011, 07:08 AM
Magical Talking Ponies

Sorry about my lack of response. Been cleaning up the house, and was up late watching Dune with Kheldarson tonight. I'll give everyone a reply Sunday morning.

Oh, and the "Foundation Files" link in my sig leads to material I've written up for the game. I'll add to it as we go along.

Last edited by KabeRinnaul; 11-06-2011 at 07:11 AM.
Closed Thread