Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Forum games

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 06:05 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

"Been with the Warehouse, 10 years next week. I was just like you when I started, but I seen some things that blew my mind, caused alot of laughter and alot of tears."

As they drive she regals him with stories of a few of her exploits, a few having him in laughter wether he believes them or not. He does notice that she mentions everything she did was alone but he gets the impression she is holding something back.

"....and then you should of seen his face when I came back covered in goo and said 'artie I swear to god if you ever send me to a zoo again I'm sending you my cleaning bill!' I then didn't speak to him for a week!"

she pulls into a small town then stopping a moment later outside a diner and gets out stretching.

"god that drive gets longer every day, you coming? I've not eaten since breakfast."

Old 06-10-2012, 06:07 AM
Has had too many jobs

Follows, not prying..after all he just met the person..and if she wanted him to know she would tell him. "Yes, I could use some food."

Old 06-10-2012, 06:12 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

"You don't talk much do you?"

She proceeds to order about 1/3 of the menu, and "a diet coke please" then turns to him.

"I understand this can be weird, but I promise you...its fun. Artie is a bit of a hard ass but he's been with the warehouse since time began, I think ms fredricks has been there longer."

she sighs softly, "Listen, theres weird shit going on in the world, and the warehouse keeps that stuff safe. Theres been a warehouse in all the major powers of the world since...well...Alexandria I believe. Theres stuff been lost to time, and hoardes of invaders so lots of weird things happen all over the world. You like history and study it....We think you're insite to come of the other warehouses and where they might be holed up would be of use."

Old 06-10-2012, 06:25 AM
Has had too many jobs

Ted thinks a bit. "Well, if I start on a lecture I can talk until the students beg for mercy, I just still have to figure out what exactly is going on. Still, your explanation has helped a bit. I think I must see what you are talking about first hand. It would help me tremendously." he orders a decent meal. "All this sounds intriguing at least. I think you might be delusional, but I will at least give you a chance to prove what you say is true."

Old 06-10-2012, 06:32 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

"Naw my last psych exam cleared me of being insane or delusional. I was actually due to leave for a case tomorrow, so you might get a taste of it sooner then you think, but i left all my gear back at the warehouse, Artie needed my tesla for an upgrade or something."

She digs into her food with a healthy appitite as she continues speaking, "Listen I was as skeptical as you are, but a few to many weird things have happened since i joined but I've had alot of fun with some of the less dangerous things in the warehouse....like the bottomless cookie jar, or the freezing snowglobe or the silly string."

Old 06-10-2012, 06:37 AM
Has had too many jobs

He chuckles "You make it sound interesting, I am starting to look forward to it. I have no idea what to expect, but sometimes life is more interesting that way. I look forward to examining all these objects you speak of."

Old 06-10-2012, 06:49 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

"Lets see if I can remember them all.... Warehouse 1 was in Greece, sometime by alexander the great. Warehouse 2 was in Egypt, Warehouse 3 was in Italy, Warehouse 4 was created by the Huns, Warehouse 5 was in Byzantine, Warehouse 6 was in Cambodia, Warehouse 7 was in Mongolia, Warehouse 8 was in Germany, Warehouse 9 was in Turkey, Warehouse 10 was in India, Warehouse 11 was in Russia, Warehouse 12 was in Britain, Warehouse 13 was in America and currently is here, obviously. Theres a manual with all this information that I can let you read my copy at some point. They've been all over the world since before the burning of Alexandria, the great library the history books say exsist there? That was the warehouse."

Old 06-10-2012, 06:53 AM
Has had too many jobs

Ted thinks. "Well, all great civilizations have one thing in common..eventually they all fall. How do I know that these..warehouses did not have a hand in each civilizations fall?" he looks at her seriously.

Old 06-10-2012, 06:55 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

She just shrugs, "can't answer that honestly, but i do know that they fell because people wanted what was in those warehouses. OUrs is safer this time around I believe, but you probably won't believe me if i told you what its actually on the books as."

Old 06-10-2012, 06:57 AM
Has had too many jobs

"Well your story is kind of wild enough, so what is one more thing? Try me."