Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Forum games

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 06:58 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

she stands after paying the bill sucking on her chocolate and peanut butter milkshake, "an IRS tax audit storage building."

Old 06-10-2012, 07:00 AM
Has had too many jobs

He laughs at that. "Well, that will ensure nobody will go into it. Nobody wants to mess with the IRS." He stands himself. "So what now?"

Old 06-10-2012, 07:01 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

"we get a good night sleep, tomorrow I show you the warehouse and Artie, and depending on if hes got what I need we fly out."

Old 06-10-2012, 07:06 AM
Has had too many jobs

"Sounds good." He realizes he has not quite made any reservations or such.."Provided there is a hotel open, have not quite booked a room yet."

Old 06-10-2012, 07:12 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

"No worries, Leena's has rooms available for you. Cute little bed and breakfast about an hours drive from the warehouse."

As she drives Ted notices that while he flew into the middle of nowhere he seems to be going up into the blackhills, as evident when she turns off the paved road in the middle of a field and pulls up in front of a rather cute looking two story building. She grabs her back pack out of the trunk and helps him with his luggage, leading him inside.

"Looks like everyones gone to bed, or out at the warehouse. My room is at the top of the stairs second door on the left, I think Leena said yours is....ah, here. Bathroom is at the end of the hall, be warned there are only 2 bathrooms here and we all share them. I'll see you in the morning."

She opens the door to his room which is rather comfortably furnished with a queen sized bed, over stuffed chairs, a small dresser with a vanity, and tasteful paintings in the room, almost how he'd decorate his own room.

Old 06-10-2012, 07:15 AM
Has had too many jobs

Surprisingly he has very little trouble sleeping, as excited as he is to start the day.

Old 06-10-2012, 02:48 PM
12 year old WoW nazi

The next morning shes already in the small sitting room downstairs, finishing a cup of coffee, and the remains of breakfast on a plate beside her, a file folder laying open and a book propped up on a glass of juice near by, opened to a chapter on Ancient Mayan civilzation.

Old 06-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Has had too many jobs

"Mayan huh? Once was at a dig site in Campeche. Wasn't much there though, apparently our intel was not correct." he joins her for breakfast, eager to start the day.

Old 06-10-2012, 09:36 PM
12 year old WoW nazi

((sorry was at a movie when you posted :P))

She glances up, "sleep well? do you know you snore?"

she grins at him, then gestures to a swinging door near by, "breakfast is kinda your own thing around here. Hope you can cook, otherwise theres always the diner back where we had dinner."

"campeche eh? good theres an exhibit we're going to the opening of tonight in New Mexico, Artie thinks theres something there. someone is commiting ritual sacrifice and all are missing their hearts."

Old 06-10-2012, 09:44 PM
Has had too many jobs

*laughs* "I am a confirmed bachelor, so I can fix a few things..if they are edible for anybody but me is debatable. Let me get some food in me, and then I will be ready for the day." Gets started on some food.

((I was otherwise distracted myself))