Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Forum games

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 08:48 AM
Magical Talking Ponies

Randall and Emma

"Randall. I guess we got a bit too wrapped up in the conversation at the library to include that detail."

'And...'

He sighed and gestured to where the ghost presumably was. "And this is Reilly. She hassled me into avenging her death, and then decided to stick around and keep haunting me rather than moving on like a proper incorporeal nuisance."

'You know you love me.'

"Shut up, Rei."

Old 05-03-2013, 08:53 AM
Tech Support Monkey

Emma and Randall and Peter

Emma looked at the spot of thin air... "Um... Nice to meet you." She said somewhat awkwardly. Then something else dawned on her and she felt a wave of relief. "Oh thank the stars you can already see ghosts. Now I won't have to..." cutting off mid-sentence she pointed off toward the house and a somewhat familiar looking figure with a baseball bat over his shoulder. "Looks like someone else beat us here."

(OOC: I figure we can wait and give J2 and Myt time to post now )

Old 05-03-2013, 09:09 AM
Pedestrian of the Apocalypse

Peter ...and Jad

When Peter showed up, he spotted a familiar face, a grin replacing the usual scowl on his own as he lifted his bat, calling out, "'Ey, Jad!" He strolled up to his favorite 'Jedi' and clapped him on the shoulder. "What brings you out to the Cranston place?" Jad would easily be able to tell that Peter had had a couple of drinks before coming out.

But they didn't get much chance to catch up apart from that when he heard someone else walking up. Peter turned to see that college chick, what's her name, Emmy? walking up with someone else. The grin at seeing Jad faded and Peter spat on the ground. "The fuck you doin' here, preppie?"

There are only four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Old 05-03-2013, 10:11 AM
Tech Support Monkey

All

Emma did her best not to scowl. "I sure as hell don't plan to set the place on fire." She said the barest hint of exasperation in her tone.

Old 05-03-2013, 05:29 PM

Peter - with Jad, Emma, and Randall (Okay, and Rei too.)

Peter's lip curled. "Neither do I, princess. Mary the barmaid down the Five-Leaf Clover, she said there was weird shit goin' on up here. More than the usual, she thought." He rolled his shoulders, baseball bat tapping against the side of his neck. "Last time there was weird shit around, it was some kinda ghoul-monster or somethin'."

He glanced at the house. "Place gives everyone the creeps. Kids probably just heard the house settling and freaked out."

Old 05-03-2013, 05:59 PM
Has had too many jobs

All

Jad cursed under his breath at seeing everybody here. "Well, had no place else to get a decent nights sleep. Figured the tells of spirits would keep people away. Better then sleeping in the forest." He shrugs. "Guess getting some shut eye is gonna be outta the question. Listen, you all can play Ghostbusters if you want. Just don't rely on me." Under his breath "Never rely on me."

Old 05-03-2013, 06:12 PM
Magical Talking Ponies

Everyone

While Randall wasn't yet aiming the gun at Peter, he was definitely ready to use it if anything happened.

"Good to see you again, too, Jan. Who's your friend?"

He glanced to the side, at nothing anyone else could see. Apparently Reilly had already decided to clear out once they approached the house.

"And there's something going on here. The house is scaring off other spirits, not just people."

Old 05-03-2013, 07:26 PM
Tech Support Monkey

All

Emma doesn't speak right away. It takes her a moment to process everything, especially since that wasn't the response she was expecting. She pinches the bridge of her nose, "Well... seems we're all here for the same thing. Mostly." She fishes out a long thin piece of oak with what looks like a ruby set in its tip. The stick is covered in arcane carvings and Latin phrasings. "If we've all heard the same rumor, chances are its not just a rumor."

Old 05-05-2013, 06:32 AM
Has had too many jobs

"I'll stay in the back of the group. Just for..you know..throwing stuff around if needed. Though, not exactly sure what good I would be against a spook, specter, or such."

Truth was, he was hoping by being in the back, he could avoid doing anything till he could get the place cleared out and get some sleep.

Old 05-06-2013, 01:04 AM

Peter: Buzzed

The big man shrugged at Emmy (or whatever her name was). "Rumors? There've been rumors about the old Cranston place for ages. Since I was a kid at least. Used to be a thing where kids'd dare one another to try to spend more than an hour inside. Always been a creepy-ass place."

He kept one eye on the dude with the gun, idly stretching the shoulder of the arm holding the bat. "I mostly just came up here to reassure Mary back at the Clover. It's probably just the usual old-abandoned-house rumors and shit. Place don't bug me. I ain't afraid of no ghost."

That statement was half-truth-- Peter was the kind of person who was sometimes too stubborn to be scared-- and half-booze-fueled-bravado.

Closed Thread