Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Forum games

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2013, 06:00 PM
Pedestrian of the Apocalypse

Was quiet on this for a bit hoping that Chanlin would respond, but we can at least proceed forward with things for Kiki and Dani. Expect a GM post soon.

There are only four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Old 07-01-2013, 05:01 AM
Has had too many jobs

Kiki will contact her clan, see if she can find out more about her mark and hopefully between them and the info handed her she will be able to track him down. Now, as to why no price was mentioned, and she took the job without negotiating. Always good to be on the good side of the mob..so she will consider this one a 'freebie'. *chuckles*

Old 07-01-2013, 06:51 AM

I figured it on the lines of the Clan and the Shinsen-gumi have an "understanding" of sorts. While the Shinsen-gumi are a powerful syndicate, they have no wish to piss off a clan of ninjas.

Old 07-02-2013, 03:18 AM
Has had too many jobs

And now you know that Kiki is NOT a nice person . She has a strict code not to get innocents involved, but she doesn't exactly play nice or fair. She is a ninja after all, and a merchant of death.

Old 07-06-2013, 06:01 PM
Tech Support Monkey

Summer camp is keeping me busy busy. I will try to post something and catch up when I can. Right now I'm drawing a blank.

Old 07-07-2013, 03:27 AM
Has had too many jobs

Ooo oo! Hey Kara and Jay..my and Kara's character are both in the hub. Since my character is not Augmented, going to have a tough time taking down robots..would slag hit the fan enough if we got the characters together by pure consequence?

Old 07-07-2013, 04:17 AM

I could see that working. Kiki runs from the bots and ends up running straight into the Bratva attack on the Hub Scrap hideout?

Old 07-07-2013, 05:07 AM
Has had too many jobs

That was what I was thinking. Of course I would like Kara's input if that is ok . If so I will have Kiki run into the fray. Poor Ninja won't know what the heck to think.

Old 07-08-2013, 06:28 PM
From the ashes, born anew...

I think that would be interesting. And entertaining

Sorry, I've been busy the last few days. I'm going to try to post later today.

Old 07-12-2013, 03:31 AM
Has had too many jobs

Kara if you and Jay want to finish up, it is going to be a few days before I will be able to focus to post good.