This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its been years and now im back

i was also on this site years ago, i think i wondered on durring a search for co workers complaints, since i had a rather interesting person that i shared an office with and liked to complain about him,

i didnt work in retail at the time or could i really talk about my clients as i was working for a state and alcohol drug rehab.

well that has change since i now work in retail as a tire and battery saleswoman at sears, and in the 7 months or so that i have been there i have had a few customers that were pretty sucky, so i looked you guys up again.

what happend to the old style of the site, as i remember it was more like click on this story and then you can respond, i enjoyed reading the stories back then, or maybe its my bad memory that is getting the best of me not realizing that it was a message board like this all along only in a different format, and by not realizeing it meaning that i didnt understand the format since i was use to chat boards.
    "Let's connect to some ones cyberbrain who is meditating, so we can download enlightenment" one of the Tachikomas (Ghost in the Shell 2nd gig)
Working...
X