Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If nobody can answer in 24 hours, might have to post the answer and ask another one. Cause personally..I am clueless.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Well the state is Nebraska...
      The band evokes Ahab's nemesis...
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• In that case..Omaha by Moby Grape???

If so would have never gotten it without such specific clues.

House of weird mirrors commonly found in a carnival - By a Colorful Singer.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
          In that case..Omaha by Moby Grape???

If so would have never gotten it without such specific clues.

House of weird mirrors commonly found in a carnival - By a Colorful Singer.
          Darn it , you beat me by just five minutes.

Is the new one Funhouse by Pink?

If so, my new one is:

Vessels Made From Trees- 1969, by a harmonizing trio

Comment

• Yep..I see I am going to have to dig into my childhood and pull up some of the really obscure music I listened too..

Comment

• Nobody's guessed mine yet, so I'll word it another way:

Boats Made of Lumber- 1969. by three male singers, performed at Woodstock

Comment

• That is because the only one that seems to fit is a bit too obvious, so there is no way it could be the right song.

Wooden Ships - Jefferson Airplane Though I remember Jefferson Airplane as being more then 3 people..not sure WHEN though (they went through a number of members)

Do not let go - Nominated for song of the year
                Last edited by Mytical; 04-05-2012, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Hold On by Wilson Phillips.

"Adequately Strong" by some really nice cars

Comment

That is because the only one that seems to fit is a bit too obvious, so there is no way it could be the right song.

Wooden Ships - Jefferson Airplane Though I remember Jefferson Airplane as being more then 3 people..not sure WHEN though (they went through a number of members)

Actually I was thinking of Wooden Ships by Crosby Stills and Nash. I didn't know there was another one.

Comment

• Hmm might be the same song, and I have mistaken information..or during woodstock Jefferson Airplane did a cover song .. or....I don't know...

Comment

• Wooden Ships was recorded by both JA & CSN. CSN performed it at Woodstock. It was written by Steve Stills, David Crosby (of CSN(&Y)) and Paul Kantner of JA.
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Hmm might be the same song, and I have mistaken information..or during woodstock Jefferson Airplane did a cover song .. or....I don't know...
                          According to Wikipedia, the song was written by David Crosby, Stephan Stills, and Paul Kantner of the Jefferson Airplane. Both versions were released in 1969, I'm don't know which was first. The article says they differ slightly in wording and melody.

Sorry Dale, I didn't know you already posted the same information.
                          Last edited by smfrazier; 04-06-2012, 02:40 AM. Reason: Added information

Comment

• Quoth ReadyToRetire View Post
                            Hold On by Wilson Phillips.

"Adequately Strong" by some really nice cars
                            Just a reminder, we still have one nobody's answered yet.

Comment

• The only thing I can think of is Strong Enough...but since I didn't look it up ..not sure who sang it.

Comment

• Tough Enough... Thunderbirds

My father came up with thess dooseys:

"Back of the Orb" by Magenta Kramer

or...

Incinerate by Bottomless Grape
                                Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 04-08-2012, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X