X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s been a while

I’m ready to talk about it.
    BFF’s family did everything in their power to scrub me from her life, so they could justify stealing the car she willed to me. The flowers I sent to the funeral home? Trashed. The big speech thanking all her “long time friends” for being there naming names and telling stories? The friend she called to move over seas and help her when she had cancer wasn’t mentioned.
    Yeah they straight up stole the car. She made a hand written will. Those aren’t worth shit in TX. Talked to lawyers they told me to drop it.

Meanwhile my family chose to have my abuser over to Xmas celebrations instead of the child they hadn’t seen in 10 years. I told them him or me, they chose him.

I was suicidal 3x in that month and a half period when I’d never been before.

I have no words. Family sucks sometimes, whether yours or those of friends. I am so sorry for your loss.

"It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Working...
    X