Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Off Topic

Anyone use Harry's razors?
Old 09-02-2018, 11:33 PM
I need a life

Default Anyone use Harry's razors?

I know they're supposed to be for dudes but I'm thinking of ordering or going to Target for one. Anyone use them for legs? Opinions? Right now I'm using the Up and Up 5-blade cartridges and I always cut myself. I'm wondering if that might be the quality of the blades or user error. The Harry's aren't much more expensive than others, I don't think, but I hear they're good.

Old 09-03-2018, 01:00 AM
Long live Gaz

My screen when I saw your post. I shit you not o_O
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	food lady harry's.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	4724  
"I don’t know what English did to you or your family, but I cannot in good conscience sit here and watch you do this to it. You sir, are a monster." ~ Gravekeeper

"Don't weep for the stupid; you'll be crying all day!" - Fr. Anderson, Hellsing Ultimate: Abridged
"I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to you any further." – anon

Old 09-03-2018, 07:34 AM
Area Manager

I couldn't tell you whether Harry's are any good (we don't get them over here) but I can ask, are you using fixed or swivel heads? Whichever you've tried, have you tried the other?

I, personally, can't use fixed heads. Between dexterity issues with my hands due to carpal tunnel/arthritis plus the fact that I'm just clumsy, if I don't use swivel head I cut my legs to ribbons.

I can say that using men's razors is a good idea; I recently switched myself as I noticed you could get more of Boot's men's disposable swivel-head rubber-padded-handle razors for less money than I spent on 1 less women's swivel-head rubber-padded-handle razors.

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Old 09-08-2018, 07:38 PM
Former Call Center Rep

I have been buying 6 blade razors at Dollar Tree - package of 2 for $1 and I like them better than any more expensive multi-blade razors that cost much more. I can buy several weeks worth at a time for just a few dollars.

Old 09-08-2018, 08:35 PM
Vulcan/Time Lord Hybrid

Quote:
Quoth freeatlast View Post
I have been buying 6 blade razors at Dollar Tree - package of 2 for $1 and I like them better than any more expensive multi-blade razors that cost much more. I can buy several weeks worth at a time for just a few dollars.
Seconding that. I don't see a lot of appeal in the Harry's brand personally. And I too like the cheaper blades at Dollar General. Or even the store brand Walmart razors.

Smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast. ~ Ace Rimmer, What a Guy