Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sucky Customers

Old 09-14-2018, 11:35 AM
Car Snatcher

Quote:
Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
So Arga perhaps you would be good enough to enlighten me. What are the rules on parking in a lot if that company shuts down?
Still belongs to the corporation (or it's local real-estate holding arm) it doesn't become free public parking unless the owners sell it to the Borough, and even then, it wouldn't be free, the Borough would install parking meters.

There is not, never was, and never will be, free-for-all parking in this town, tis an impossible dream.

We only had to deal with that kind of problem for a week though, before said company put up the 10 foot chain link fence fortress around it to make sure everyone got the message that it was CLOSED.

Old 09-15-2018, 12:18 AM
Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Quote:
...our nationally-ranked and overly-hyped team needed an OT frame to dispose of their week 1 opponent.
You think they'd have looked at what that same opponent did to my local nationally-ranked and overly-hyped team, here in the Lower Land of Ravenous Weasels, eleven years ago.

Oddly enough, the towing companies here often use the same colors as the aforementioned local nationally-ranked and overly-hyped team, which I'd imagine probably causes a LOT of fun on game day...

Old 09-15-2018, 02:10 PM
Gun Pimp.

I needed this. Thanks.

Windage and Elevation.

Old 09-16-2018, 03:07 AM
Snozberries!

You know, I'd just been watching this and afterwards was like, "I haven't seen an Arga post in a while!" And then I come here to this. Ah, the timing.

Old 09-17-2018, 02:50 AM
Chairman of the Board

Quote:
It suggests either Saint Patrick himself worked a miracle to return that truck to you after some leprechauns had run off with it to make a late-night potato run, or, you reveled in Paddy’s name so vigorously, you simply forgot where you parked your truck that night and reported it stolen in your green-tinted haze. Which the cops chose to humor and “find” for you the next morning when there was zero chance of you committing a DUI with it. And I don’t blame them. If it were me, I’d put Officer O’Hella on the case too. As in “O’Hella no, we ain’t fallin’ for this shite!”

But even if I DID believe in you, and that you were a victim of Grand Theft Fagan, those parking tickets you got rung up on? The whole reason for this mess?
Oh my god this part is genius!

I loved your earworms too.

Old 09-17-2018, 03:01 AM
Broadcast Television Sensation

Quote:
Quoth Argabarga View Post
Still belongs to the corporation (or it's local real-estate holding arm) it doesn't become free public parking unless the owners sell it to the Borough, and even then, it wouldn't be free, the Borough would install parking meters.

There is not, never was, and never will be, free-for-all parking in this town, tis an impossible dream.
I have to admit, I probably would try parking at a closed business figuring that I would not be in the way. But then the parking in your urban lands sound a lot more valuable and enforced than it is around here.

Love the epicly long Arga post! I scroll and scroll and scroll on my phone to make an overly long coffee break this morning!

Old 09-18-2018, 05:03 AM
Area Manager

Wow, the "Some Things Are Just Final" guy was REEAALLLLLY stupid ... as compared to the basic stupidity of most of the others.

What size of sign does he think would be acceptable, so he'll be made aware of all the non-exceptions and consequences, before he ... parks there anyway ...