This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s been going on with me

Besides TONS of Dr appointments, I’ve fallen in love with one of my best friends, we became a couple in Feb. he saw my baggage and still wanted to be with me.
    Currently I’m moving into a stall in an indoor flea market with a couple partners.

To say I’m frazzled rn is putting it lightly.

Congratulations and good luck with the flea market. I'm glad things are starting to work out for you.
    Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Oh! I almost forgot.. I found my half brother, who was only mentioned to me when I was 10, and he reconnected me to my father, and I have a step sister thru his 3rd marriage, we've all been talking LOTS!

Comment

Quoth Akasa View Post
        Oh! I almost forgot.. I found my half brother, who was only mentioned to me when I was 10, and he reconnected me to my father, and I have a step sister thru his 3rd marriage, we've all been talking LOTS!
        Ooh, bonus family! Always fun.
        "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

on your new found relationships! Best of luck with the new venture, too.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
          X