This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The funniest joke my Mother-in-law has ever told me

First of all, let me say that she is the queen of bad jokes, but this one just cracked me up.

**Warning, a little tiny bit of bad language***

One weekend an older couple decided to go on a canoing trip and were enjoying themselves immensely. They were paddling along when they came to a fork in the river. The husband looked at his wife and said "up or down?" Without saying a word his wife took off all her clothes and they had sex in the boat. A couple of hours later, they came to another fork, again the husband asked "up or down", and the wife did the same thing.

Eventually they decided to camp for the night and when they woke up the next morning they set off down the river again. When they came to a fork in the river, the husband asked the same question again"up or down?". This time his wife looked at him and said "up."

Her husband looked at her and said "Yesterday when I asked you that same question, you took off your clothes and we made love in the boat. Why not today?" She looked at him and replied, "Because I didn't have my hearing aid in yesterday and I thought you were saying 'fuck or drown'."

Too funny.

Thanks.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
    X