Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• granted: now you're deaf and can't hear anything.

I wish my ex would stop hitting on me.
    Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• Granted. Just... granted straight out.

I wish I had either the sense to stay in, or the muscles to go out.

Comment

• granted! you're out and you're faaaaaabulous!

i wish i had moved back in with my parents instead of The Boy's
        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
        ^_^

Comment

• Granted! And they've taken up smoking and micromanaging.

I wish I knew if I had enough silk for this corset.

Comment

• Granted. You have enough silk, but can't find the correct needles to knit with.

I wish I had a vacation from work right about now.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• granted! but they won't stop calling and sending emails and pestering you and you never get enough time to relax

i wish i knew how to knit a corset! didn't even know that was possible...like with boning and stuff?

^_^

Comment

• Quoth Magpie View Post
                Oh, and hinakiba - one of the profs in my research group went to your school (there's only the one option, right?). He got to sit on promotion meetings as an undergrad
                Freaky 6 degrees of separation stuff going on here.

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                My school didn't have any kind of storage, except they would store your bedframe if you had a loft (which had to pass inspection before you could use it). But that was them storing their own property, not yours. My one roommate (for a year and a half) had a loft and also her own computer desk. They stored the bedframe, but she put the desk in the storage unit (my parents paid half for the summer, but she kept it year-round), along with the chair that was in our room but we didn't have room for, and a couple other people's chairs, too, since the hall was getting cluttered with chairs.... Even though we had the biggest rooms on campus, it still wasn't enough room.
                Yeah i feel really lucky. I actually had one almost all to myself, but when I went to put my vacuum away a man was putting his daughter's stuff away in it too. So hopefully she moves in before me, otherwise I'm going to be putting her stuff in and out of the unit all move in day >.<

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
                i wish i knew how to knit a corset! didn't even know that was possible...like with boning and stuff?
                Granted! But you knit so much your hands become mishappen claws.

I wish I was packed and ready to visit my friends for the weekend.
                Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Granted! But good luck with finding anything on Monday.

GF - since your wish has been corrupted already, I'll just grant it. http://www.modeknit.com/silk_corset.html No boning, but my husband figures that because silk doesn't stretch it should actually give some support.

hinakiba - I know your school is small, but is there actually going to be anyone who still knows him that you know?

I wish that the nutmeg and brown sugar weren't out.

Comment

• granted, now you're swimming in nutmeg and brown sugar to the exclusion of all other spices.

I wish I had my needles and yarn to knit this woman a baby blue ball gag. She won't shut up.
                    Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• Granted. She then starts signing on and on about how she'd really rather you'd done it in pink, oh and did you use real wool? She has issues with lanolin, and...

I wish DH wasn't away tonight and tomorrow.

Comment

• granted! instead DH is gone the night after tomorrow and the next night

I wish i had good chocolate

^_^

Comment

• Granted. Hope you didn't want it solid (you know there's a reason they add wax to it over here).

I wish I hadn't screwed up my decreases, leaving potential lumps.

Comment

• granted! you screwed up your incs, and now it's loose in all the wrong places

i wish i could meet adam west

^_^

Comment

• granted but he does the BAM POW BASH on you as a basaaadddd slocky Batman then does the Batoucei on your back

I wish my audio/video editor worked right.
                              I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                              -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

• Granted! The editor works like a champ, but the video output on your system is now completely non-functional, so you're still dead in the water.

I wish I had an easier time losing weight.

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
                                i wish i could meet adam west
                                My old boss (now deceased) once ran across Adam West outside a shop in LA back when Batman was first airing. West was a complete douchebag and gave him a ton of shit about not touching his car and about how he felt about kids, which wasn't charitable at all.

I'm not sure he's mellowed at all with age...

^-.-^
                                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                                X